What is involved in Sales Analytics
Find out what the related areas are that Sales Analytics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Sales Analytics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Sales Analytics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Sales Analytics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Sales Analytics related domains to cover and 198 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Sales Analytics, Academic discipline, Analytic applications, Architectural analytics, Behavioral analytics, Big data, Business analytics, Business intelligence, Cloud analytics, Complex event processing, Computer programming, Continuous analytics, Cultural analytics, Customer analytics, Data mining, Data presentation architecture, Embedded analytics, Enterprise decision management, Fraud detection, Google Analytics, Human resources, Learning analytics, Machine learning, Marketing mix modeling, Mobile Location Analytics, Neural networks, News analytics, Online analytical processing, Online video analytics, Operational reporting, Operations research, Over-the-counter data, Portfolio analysis, Predictive analytics, Predictive engineering analytics, Predictive modeling, Prescriptive analytics, Price discrimination, Risk analysis, Security information and event management, Semantic analytics, Smart grid, Social analytics, Software analytics, Speech analytics, Statistical discrimination, Stock-keeping unit, Structured data, Telecommunications data retention, Text analytics, Text mining, Time series, Unstructured data, User behavior analytics, Visual analytics, Web analytics, Win–loss analytics:
Sales Analytics Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Sales Analytics engagements and attract Sales Analytics skills.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Sales Analytics project?
– What are the usability implications of Sales Analytics actions?
Academic discipline Critical Criteria:
Focus on Academic discipline management and sort Academic discipline activities.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Sales Analytics project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Sales Analytics Management?
– What are the long-term Sales Analytics goals?
Analytic applications Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Analytic applications risks and revise understanding of Analytic applications architectures.
– Is the Sales Analytics organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Who will provide the final approval of Sales Analytics deliverables?
– How do we go about Comparing Sales Analytics approaches/solutions?
– How do you handle Big Data in Analytic Applications?
– Analytic Applications: Build or Buy?
Architectural analytics Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Architectural analytics strategies and balance specific methods for improving Architectural analytics results.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Sales Analytics information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Does Sales Analytics analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Who sets the Sales Analytics standards?
Behavioral analytics Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Behavioral analytics governance and shift your focus.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Sales Analytics processes?
– Do Sales Analytics rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Big data strategies and drive action.
– New roles. Executives interested in leading a big data transition can start with two simple techniques. First, they can get in the habit of asking What do the data say?
– Is your organizations business affected by regulatory restrictions on data/servers localisation requirements?
– Does our entire organization have easy access to information required to support work processes?
– what is needed to build a data-driven application that runs on streams of fast and big data?
– Are there any best practices or standards for the use of Big Data solutions?
– Does your organization have the right analytical tools to handle (big) data?
– How will systems and methods evolve to remove Big Data solution weaknesses?
– What new Security and Privacy challenge arise from new Big Data solutions?
– What is the contribution of subsets of the data to the problem solution?
– With more data to analyze, can Big Data improve decision-making?
– How do we track the provenance of the derived data/information?
– How fast can we affect the environment based on what we see?
– What is it that we don t know we don t know about the data?
– How to model context in a computational environment?
– Which Oracle applications are used in your project?
– What business challenges did you face?
– WHAT ARE THE NOMINATION CRITERIA?
– What s limiting the task?
– What are we collecting?
Business analytics Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Business analytics governance and find answers.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Sales Analytics product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Sales Analytics processes?
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is there a mechanism to leverage information for business analytics and optimization?
– What is the difference between business intelligence and business analytics?
– what is the difference between Data analytics and Business Analytics If Any?
– How do you pick an appropriate ETL tool or business analytics tool?
– What are the trends shaping the future of business analytics?
– Which Sales Analytics goals are the most important?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Business intelligence management and proactively manage Business intelligence risks.
– If on-premise software is a must, a balance of choice and simplicity is essential. When specific users are viewing and interacting with analytics, can you use a named-user licensing model that offers accessibility without the need for hardware considerations?
– What information can be provided in regards to a sites usage and business intelligence usage within the intranet environment?
– Does your bi solution require weeks of training before new users can analyze data and publish dashboards?
– Does your BI solution help you find the right views to examine your data?
– What are the key skills a Business Intelligence Analyst should have?
– Can your bi solution quickly locate dashboard on your mobile device?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– Is Data Warehouseing necessary for a business intelligence service?
– Which other Oracle Business Intelligence products are used in your solution?
– Is Business Intelligence a more natural fit within Finance or IT?
– Can Business Intelligence BI meet business expectations?
– How are business intelligence applications delivered?
– Can users easily create these thresholds and alerts?
– Does your software integrate with active directory?
– What would true business intelligence look like?
– How will marketing change in the next 10 years?
– How is business intelligence disseminated?
– What is required to present video images?
– What is your products direction?
– Why BI?
Cloud analytics Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Cloud analytics leadership and change contexts.
– What will drive Sales Analytics change?
– Are there Sales Analytics problems defined?
– How much does Sales Analytics help?
Complex event processing Critical Criteria:
Confer re Complex event processing outcomes and triple focus on important concepts of Complex event processing relationship management.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Sales Analytics strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Sales Analytics project?
– Think of your Sales Analytics project. what are the main functions?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Look at Computer programming issues and get answers.
– What are the disruptive Sales Analytics technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are the barriers to increased Sales Analytics production?
Continuous analytics Critical Criteria:
Jump start Continuous analytics leadership and prioritize challenges of Continuous analytics.
– What are specific Sales Analytics Rules to follow?
– How do we keep improving Sales Analytics?
– Is the scope of Sales Analytics defined?
Cultural analytics Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Cultural analytics quality and find answers.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Sales Analytics services/products?
– Have you identified your Sales Analytics key performance indicators?
– What are our Sales Analytics Processes?
Customer analytics Critical Criteria:
Match Customer analytics risks and prioritize challenges of Customer analytics.
– How likely is the current Sales Analytics plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Do we monitor the Sales Analytics decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are current Sales Analytics Paradigms?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Rank Data mining strategies and report on setting up Data mining without losing ground.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– Do the Sales Analytics decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Sales Analytics requirements in detail?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
– How do we maintain Sales Analyticss Integrity?
Data presentation architecture Critical Criteria:
Scan Data presentation architecture leadership and report on the economics of relationships managing Data presentation architecture and constraints.
– Consider your own Sales Analytics project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Sales Analytics strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How to deal with Sales Analytics Changes?
Embedded analytics Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Embedded analytics projects and grade techniques for implementing Embedded analytics controls.
Enterprise decision management Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Enterprise decision management planning and describe which business rules are needed as Enterprise decision management interface.
– Will Sales Analytics deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Are there recognized Sales Analytics problems?
Fraud detection Critical Criteria:
Boost Fraud detection governance and finalize specific methods for Fraud detection acceptance.
Google Analytics Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Google Analytics governance and report on developing an effective Google Analytics strategy.
– How do we Improve Sales Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
– How can you measure Sales Analytics in a systematic way?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Human resources risks and finalize specific methods for Human resources acceptance.
– Rapidly increasing specialization of skill and knowledge presents a major management challenge. How does an organization maintain a work environment that supports specialization without compromising its ability to marshal its full range of Human Resources and turn on a dime to implement strategic imperatives?
– Who will be responsible for leading the various bcp teams (e.g., crisis/emergency, recovery, technology, communications, facilities, Human Resources, business units and processes, Customer Service)?
– How often do we hold meaningful conversations at the operating level among sales, finance, operations, IT, and human resources?
– Do we identify desired outcomes and key indicators (if not already existing) such as what metrics?
– Where can an employee go for further information about the dispute resolution program?
– Available personnel – what are the available Human Resources within the organization?
– How do financial reports support the various aspects of accountability?
– What are the Human Resources we can bring to establishing new business?
– Can you think of other ways to reduce the costs of managing employees?
– Are there types of data to which the employee does not have access?
– How does the company provide notice of its information practices?
– How should any risks to privacy and civil liberties be managed?
– Friendliness and professionalism of the Human Resources staff?
– How do you view the department and staff members as a whole?
– Are we complying with existing security policies?
– How is the Ease of navigating the hr website?
– What other outreach efforts would be helpful?
– What do users think of the information?
– What are the data sources and data mix?
Learning analytics Critical Criteria:
Gauge Learning analytics outcomes and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Learning analytics.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Sales Analytics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Sales Analytics process available?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Sales Analytics in a volatile global economy?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Sales Analytics, including any consulting or professional services?
Machine learning Critical Criteria:
Probe Machine learning failures and stake your claim.
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Sales Analytics ?
– Are there Sales Analytics Models?
Marketing mix modeling Critical Criteria:
Frame Marketing mix modeling adoptions and look at it backwards.
– What is the source of the strategies for Sales Analytics strengthening and reform?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Sales Analytics move?
– What are the business goals Sales Analytics is aiming to achieve?
Mobile Location Analytics Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Mobile Location Analytics strategies and correct Mobile Location Analytics management by competencies.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Sales Analytics?
– How can we improve Sales Analytics?
Neural networks Critical Criteria:
Judge Neural networks adoptions and assess what counts with Neural networks that we are not counting.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Sales Analytics goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
News analytics Critical Criteria:
Match News analytics management and find the ideas you already have.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Sales Analytics products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do we manage Sales Analytics Knowledge Management (KM)?
Online analytical processing Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Online analytical processing decisions and differentiate in coordinating Online analytical processing.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Sales Analytics process?
– What is our formula for success in Sales Analytics ?
Online video analytics Critical Criteria:
Apply Online video analytics risks and gather practices for scaling Online video analytics.
– Among the Sales Analytics product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How is the value delivered by Sales Analytics being measured?
Operational reporting Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Operational reporting results and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Operational reporting projects.
– How important is Sales Analytics to the user organizations mission?
– Why should we adopt a Sales Analytics framework?
Operations research Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Operations research planning and probe the present value of growth of Operations research.
– Is Sales Analytics Required?
Over-the-counter data Critical Criteria:
Own Over-the-counter data engagements and find out what it really means.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Sales Analytics does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What business benefits will Sales Analytics goals deliver if achieved?
Portfolio analysis Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Portfolio analysis leadership and find the ideas you already have.
– Do we all define Sales Analytics in the same way?
Predictive analytics Critical Criteria:
Chat re Predictive analytics results and display thorough understanding of the Predictive analytics process.
– what is the best design framework for Sales Analytics organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
Predictive engineering analytics Critical Criteria:
Map Predictive engineering analytics decisions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Predictive engineering analytics skills.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Sales Analytics processes of our organization?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Sales Analytics activities?
Predictive modeling Critical Criteria:
Chat re Predictive modeling decisions and remodel and develop an effective Predictive modeling strategy.
– Are you currently using predictive modeling to drive results?
– Is Supporting Sales Analytics documentation required?
– How can skill-level changes improve Sales Analytics?
Prescriptive analytics Critical Criteria:
Deduce Prescriptive analytics leadership and test out new things.
– How will you measure your Sales Analytics effectiveness?
– What is Effective Sales Analytics?
Price discrimination Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Price discrimination risks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Price discrimination.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Sales Analytics experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are all of our Sales Analytics domains and what do they do?
Risk analysis Critical Criteria:
Learn from Risk analysis failures and proactively manage Risk analysis risks.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Sales Analytics values?
– Is there a Sales Analytics Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How does the business impact analysis use data from Risk Management and risk analysis?
– How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
Security information and event management Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Security information and event management risks and proactively manage Security information and event management risks.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Sales Analytics project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Sales Analytics project lifecycle?
Semantic analytics Critical Criteria:
Guide Semantic analytics results and handle a jump-start course to Semantic analytics.
– Do those selected for the Sales Analytics team have a good general understanding of what Sales Analytics is all about?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Sales Analytics process?
– When a Sales Analytics manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Smart grid Critical Criteria:
Meet over Smart grid tactics and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Smart grid decisions.
– Does your organization perform vulnerability assessment activities as part of the acquisition cycle for products in each of the following areas: Cybersecurity, SCADA, smart grid, internet connectivity, and website hosting?
– Why are Sales Analytics skills important?
Social analytics Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Social analytics strategies and pioneer acquisition of Social analytics systems.
– Does Sales Analytics systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What is our Sales Analytics Strategy?
Software analytics Critical Criteria:
Recall Software analytics strategies and finalize the present value of growth of Software analytics.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Sales Analytics agendas for the next 3 years?
– How do we measure improved Sales Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
Speech analytics Critical Criteria:
Detail Speech analytics risks and define Speech analytics competency-based leadership.
– What are the short and long-term Sales Analytics goals?
Statistical discrimination Critical Criteria:
Review Statistical discrimination goals and finalize the present value of growth of Statistical discrimination.
– For your Sales Analytics project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Sales Analytics? There might be some that are less obvious?
Stock-keeping unit Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Stock-keeping unit failures and know what your objective is.
Structured data Critical Criteria:
Boost Structured data governance and assess and formulate effective operational and Structured data strategies.
– What tools do you consider particularly important to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Does your organization have the right tools to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Sales Analytics project manager?
– Should you use a hierarchy or would a more structured database-model work best?
Telecommunications data retention Critical Criteria:
Nurse Telecommunications data retention management and sort Telecommunications data retention activities.
– Is a Sales Analytics Team Work effort in place?
Text analytics Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Text analytics tactics and plan concise Text analytics education.
– Have text analytics mechanisms like entity extraction been considered?
Text mining Critical Criteria:
Administer Text mining quality and arbitrate Text mining techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Are accountability and ownership for Sales Analytics clearly defined?
– Are we Assessing Sales Analytics and Risk?
Time series Critical Criteria:
Administer Time series adoptions and acquire concise Time series education.
Unstructured data Critical Criteria:
Consult on Unstructured data governance and do something to it.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Sales Analytics objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does Sales Analytics analysis show the relationships among important Sales Analytics factors?
– Who needs to know about Sales Analytics ?
User behavior analytics Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about User behavior analytics adoptions and find out what it really means.
– How do we Lead with Sales Analytics in Mind?
Visual analytics Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Visual analytics decisions and transcribe Visual analytics as tomorrows backbone for success.
Web analytics Critical Criteria:
Generalize Web analytics adoptions and catalog Web analytics activities.
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
– How do we go about Securing Sales Analytics?
Win–loss analytics Critical Criteria:
Guard Win–loss analytics management and remodel and develop an effective Win–loss analytics strategy.
– What threat is Sales Analytics addressing?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Sales Analytics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Sales Analytics External links:
Sales Analytics Feature Details – Salesforce.com
Big Data Analytics Company, Sales Analytics, Sales …
What is Sales Analytics? – Definition from Techopedia
Academic discipline External links:
Criminal justice | academic discipline | Britannica.com
What does academic discipline mean? – Definitions.net
Analytic applications External links:
Foxtrot Code AI Analytic Applications (Home)
Architectural analytics External links:
Architectural Analytics – Home | Facebook
Architectural Analytics – Home | Facebook
Behavioral analytics External links:
Behavioral Analytics | Interana
FraudMAP Behavioral Analytics Solutions Brochure | Fiserv
User and Entity Behavioral Analytics Partners | Exabeam
Big data External links:
Event Hubs – Cloud big data solutions | Microsoft Azure
Loudr: Big Data for Music Rights
Databricks – Making Big Data Simple
Business analytics External links:
Business Analytics | Coursera
Business intelligence External links:
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Business Intelligence & Analytics, BI Software – Birst
Cloud analytics External links:
Cloud Analytics | Big Data Analytics | Vertica
Cloud Analytics Academy | Hosted by Snowflake
Cloud Analytics – Solutions for Cloud Data Analytics | NetApp
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming – Augusta Technical College
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Cultural analytics External links:
Software Studies Initiative: Cultural analytics
Customer analytics External links:
Zylotech- AI For Customer Analytics
Xavier University – Master of Science in Customer Analytics
Customer Analytics & Predictive Analytics Tools for Business
Data mining External links:
[PDF]Data Mining Report – Federation of American Scientists
Job Titles in Data Mining – KDnuggets
UT Data Mining
Data presentation architecture External links:
[PDF]Data Presentation Architecture with Sharing – ijsrd.com
Embedded analytics External links:
Tailored Embedded Analytics from Logi Analytics
LaunchWorks | Embedded Analytics Solutions
Power BI Embedded analytics | Microsoft Azure
Enterprise decision management External links:
Enterprise Decision Management | Sapiens DECISION
enterprise decision management Archives – Insights
Enterprise Decision Management (EDM) – Techopedia.com
Fraud detection External links:
Title IV fraud detection | University Business Magazine
Google Analytics External links:
Google Analytics | Google Developers
Google Analytics Solutions – Marketing Analytics & …
Analytics Pros | Google Analytics 360 Consultants & …
Human resources External links:
Human Resources | Medical University of South Carolina
Home | Human Resources
UAB – Human Resources – Careers
Learning analytics External links:
Learning analytics – MoodleDocs
Journal of Learning Analytics
Society for Learning Analytics Research – YouTube
Machine learning External links:
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
ZestFinance.com: Machine Learning & Big Data …
DataRobot – Automated Machine Learning for Predictive …
Marketing mix modeling External links:
Marketing Mix Modeling | Marketing Management Analytics
Mobile Location Analytics External links:
Mobile Location Analytics Privacy Notice | Verizon
[PDF]Mobile Location Analytics Code of Conduct
Neural networks External links:
Neural Networks – ScienceDirect.com
Artificial Neural Networks – ScienceDirect
News analytics External links:
Yakshof – Big Data News Analytics
Online analytical processing External links:
Working with Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
Online video analytics External links:
Managing Your Online Video Analytics – DaCast
Operations research External links:
Operations research (Book, 1974) [WorldCat.org]
Operations Research on JSTOR
Operations research | Britannica.com
Over-the-counter data External links:
[PDF]Over-the-Counter Data’s Impact on Educators’ Data …
Standards — Over-the-Counter Data
Portfolio analysis External links:
Loan Portfolio Analysis | Visible Equity
[PDF]Portfolio Analysis – Morningstar Log In
Portfolio Analysis – AbeBooks
Predictive analytics External links:
Customer Analytics & Predictive Analytics Tools for …
Predictive Analytics for Healthcare | Forecast Health
Strategic Location Management & Predictive Analytics | …
Predictive engineering analytics External links:
Predictive Engineering Analytics: Siemens PLM Software
Predictive modeling External links:
DataRobot – Automated Machine Learning for Predictive Modeling
Othot Predictive Modeling | Predictive Analytics Company
SDN Predictive Modeling – Student Doctor Network
Prescriptive analytics External links:
Healthcare Prescriptive Analytics – Cedar Gate …
Price discrimination External links:
Price Discrimination – Investopedia
Risk analysis External links:
What is Risk Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Full Monte Project Risk Analysis from Barbecana
SEC.gov | About the Division of Economic and Risk Analysis
Security information and event management External links:
A Guide to Security Information and Event Management
Semantic analytics External links:
SciBite – The Semantic Analytics Company
What is semantic analytics? – Quora
[PDF]Geospatial and Temporal Semantic Analytics
Smart grid External links:
[PDF]Smart Grid Asset Descriptions
Smart Grid – Our Company – Duke Energy
Smart Grid – AbeBooks
Social analytics External links:
Social Analytics – Marchex
Social Analytics Company Socialbakers Raises $26M …
The Complete Social Analytics Solution | Simply Measured
Software analytics External links:
EDGEPro | EDGEPro Software Analytics Tool for Optometry
Speech analytics External links:
DEVELOPERS – Speech recognition & speech analytics APIs
Speech Analytics ROI Calculator Inquiry – CallMiner
Reverse a Pattern of Poor Sales With Speech Analytics
Statistical discrimination External links:
“Employer Learning and Statistical Discrimination”
[PDF]Testing for Statistical Discrimination in Health Care
Statistical discrimination is an economic theory of racial or gender inequality based on stereotypes. According to this theory, inequality may exist and persist between demographic groups even when economic agents (consumers, workers, employers, etc.) are rational and non-prejudiced.
Structured data External links:
Formulas and Structured Data in Excel Tables | Excel …
C# HttpWebRequest with XML Structured Data – Stack Overflow
SEC.gov | What Is Structured Data?
Telecommunications data retention External links:
Telecommunications data retention – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Telecommunications data retention
Telecommunications Data Retention and Human …
Telecommunications data retention | German WOTD
Text analytics External links:
[PDF]Syllabus Course Title: Text Analytics – Regis University
Text analytics software| NICE LTD | NICE
Text Mining / Text Analytics Specialist – bigtapp
Text mining External links:
Text mining — University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Text Mining | Metadata | Portable Document Format
Text Mining / Text Analytics Specialist – bigtapp
Time series External links:
InfluxDays | Time Series Data & Applications Conference
[PDF]Time Series Analysis and Forecasting – cengage.com
Initial State – Analytics for Time Series Data
User behavior analytics External links:
IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics – Overview – United …
User Behavior Analytics (UBA) Tools and Solutions | Rapid7
Web analytics External links:
[PPT]Web Analytics – UCSF | UCSF Communicators Network
11 Best Web Analytics Tools | Inc.com
AFS Analytics – Web analytics