Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FIFA 12 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FIFA 12 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FIFA 12 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FIFA 12 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FIFA 12 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does FIFA 12 leverage and how?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the FIFA 12 team, FIFA 12 itself?
- What are the costs of reform?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What else needs to be measured?
- Who is the FIFA 12 process owner?
- Is there any existing FIFA 12 governance structure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FIFA 12 book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FIFA 12 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FIFA 12 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FIFA 12 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FIFA 12 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FIFA 12 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FIFA 12 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FIFA 12 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other FIFA 12 projects / systems?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Risk Audit: What expertise do auditors need to generate effective business-level risk assessments, and to what extent do auditors currently possess those attributes?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a broker of the products/supplies?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios a PMO must focus on?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist describing how the FIFA 12 project scope will be managed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the delay in one subFIFA 12 project going to affect another?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which functions, departments, and activities of the organization are going to be affected?
- Quality Metrics: Have alternatives been defined in the event that failure occurs?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this FIFA 12 project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this FIFA 12 project?
Step-by-step and complete FIFA 12 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FIFA 12 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FIFA 12 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FIFA 12 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FIFA 12 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FIFA 12 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FIFA 12 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FIFA 12 project with this in-depth FIFA 12 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FIFA 12 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FIFA 12 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FIFA 12 investments work better.
This FIFA 12 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.