What is involved in Data reporting
Find out what the related areas are that Data reporting connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Data reporting thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Data reporting journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Data reporting leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Data reporting related domains to cover and 50 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Data reporting, Calorie, Census, Cheeseburger, Crowd-sourced, Data analysis, Facts on the ground, False positive, FiveThirtyEight, Journalist, McDonald’s, McDouble, Nate Silver, Statistic, Underreporting:
Data reporting Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Data reporting failures and find the ideas you already have.
– For your Data reporting project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Data reporting effort?
– Do Data reporting rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Calorie Critical Criteria:
Scan Calorie decisions and oversee implementation of Calorie.
– What are our needs in relation to Data reporting skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How likely is the current Data reporting plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How do we Identify specific Data reporting investment and emerging trends?
Census Critical Criteria:
Debate over Census outcomes and check on ways to get started with Census.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Data reporting strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Among the Data reporting product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Data reporting with what users do day-to-day?
Cheeseburger Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Cheeseburger issues and catalog Cheeseburger activities.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Data reporting?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Data reporting? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How do we keep improving Data reporting?
Crowd-sourced Critical Criteria:
Depict Crowd-sourced goals and perfect Crowd-sourced conflict management.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Data reporting processes?
Data analysis Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Data analysis governance and find out.
– Does Data reporting create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Data reporting forward?
– How will you know that the Data reporting project has been successful?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
Facts on the ground Critical Criteria:
Use past Facts on the ground risks and customize techniques for implementing Facts on the ground controls.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Data reporting processes?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Data reporting?
False positive Critical Criteria:
X-ray False positive goals and shift your focus.
– IDS/IPS content matching can detect or block known malware attacks, virus signatures, and spam signatures, but are also subject to false positives. If the cloud provider provides IDS/IPS services, is there a documented exception process for allowing legitimate traffic that has content similar to malware attacks or spam?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Data reporting project?
– What vendors make products that address the Data reporting needs?
FiveThirtyEight Critical Criteria:
Detail FiveThirtyEight issues and report on developing an effective FiveThirtyEight strategy.
– Which customers cant participate in our Data reporting domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Do we monitor the Data reporting decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What threat is Data reporting addressing?
Journalist Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Journalist failures and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Journalist projects.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Data reporting?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Data reporting strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Data reporting moving forward?
McDonald’s Critical Criteria:
Deduce McDonald’s leadership and arbitrate McDonald’s techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Data reporting is underway?
– Think of your Data reporting project. what are the main functions?
– How do we Improve Data reporting service perception, and satisfaction?
McDouble Critical Criteria:
Guide McDouble quality and attract McDouble skills.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Data reporting values?
– Have all basic functions of Data reporting been defined?
– Is Data reporting Required?
Nate Silver Critical Criteria:
Meet over Nate Silver engagements and figure out ways to motivate other Nate Silver users.
– Why is Data reporting important for you now?
Statistic Critical Criteria:
Unify Statistic results and observe effective Statistic.
– Do I have the statistical capabilities inhouse or do I need to look at a university or consulting firm to help me analyze the data?
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– How do you express quality with regard to making a decision from a statistical hypothesis test?
– How can statistical hypothesis testing lead me to make an incorrect conclusion or decision?
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– Are Acceptance Sampling and Statistical Process Control Complementary or Incompatible?
– Are historical statistics available on the number of attacks detected and blocked?
– What types of decision errors could I make in a statistical hypothesis test?
– Does the Data reporting task fit the clients priorities?
– How do we maintain Data reportings Integrity?
– What is geostatistics ?
Underreporting Critical Criteria:
Judge Underreporting results and define what our big hairy audacious Underreporting goal is.
– What are current Data reporting Paradigms?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Data reporting Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Data reporting External links:
Data Reporting Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
How to become Champion in Data Reporting – Optimize …
Product Data Reporting and Evaluation Program
Calorie External links:
Calories in Food | Nutrition, Carbohydrate and Calorie …
www.calorieking.com › Food Database
http://There are 19 calories in 1 wedge [3.2 oz with rind, 1/8 of 4.25″ dia melon] (1.9 oz) of Cantaloupe Melons, raw. You’d need to walk 5 minutes to burn 19 calories.
Census External links:
Search U.S. Census (Index & Images)
USDA – NASS, Census of Agriculture
Access U.S. 1940 Census Records Free at Ancestry.com
Cheeseburger External links:
Cheeseburger | Good Burger | Crave | Crave Real Burgers
BURGER KING® Value Menu, Bacon Cheeseburger Deluxe
Crowd-sourced External links:
Crowd-sourced Time Lapse Photography – Instructables
Data analysis External links:
Data Analysis in Excel – EASY Excel Tutorial
Research and Data Analysis | DSHS
Regional Data Warehouse/Data Analysis Site
Facts on the ground External links:
Facts on the ground – Idioms by The Free Dictionary
False positive External links:
Is It Possible to Get a False Positive Pregnancy Test Result?
False positive for methamphetamine on drug tests of …
FiveThirtyEight External links:
2017 MLB Predictions | FiveThirtyEight
FiveThirtyEight (@FiveThirtyEight) | Twitter
FiveThirtyEight – Home | Facebook
McDonald’s External links:
Take a Food Tour of our Full Menu – McDonald’s
McDonald’s: Burgers, Fries & More. Quality Ingredients.
McDonald’s puzzles Chinese customers with name …
McDouble External links:
McDouble® | McDonald’s
Team McDouble – Home
McDonald’s McDouble Nutrition Facts – …
Nate Silver External links:
Nate Silver (@NateSilver538) | Twitter
Statistic External links:
Unemployment Statistics during the Great Depression
College Navigator – National Center for Education Statistics
Department of Health | Vital Statistics