Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Total physical response Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Total physical response related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Total physical response specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Total physical response Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Total physical response improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Can we add value to the current Total physical response decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Is there a Total physical response Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- How are the Total physical response’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Total physical response, including any consulting or professional services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Total physical response book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Total physical response self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Total physical response Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Total physical response areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Total physical response Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Total physical response projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Total physical response Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Total physical response project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a scope management plan that includes how Total physical response project scope will be defined, developed, monitored, validated and controlled?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you recap the meeting purpose, time, and expectations?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Did the consultant work with local staff to develop local capacity?
- Procurement Audit: Does procurement staff have recognised professional procurement qualifications or sufficient training?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the budget of the Total physical response project?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are they likely to influence the success or failure of your Total physical response project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Total physical response project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procurement documents used to solicit accurate and complete proposals from prospective sellers?
- Change Log: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
Step-by-step and complete Total physical response Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Total physical response project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Total physical response project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Total physical response project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Total physical response project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Total physical response project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Total physical response project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Total physical response project with this in-depth Total physical response Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Total physical response projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Total physical response and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Total physical response investments work better.
This Total physical response All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.