Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Web app Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Web app related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Web app specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Web app Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Web app improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- I keep a record of names; surnames and emails of individuals in a web application. Do these data come under the competence of GDPR? And do both the operator of the web application and I need to treat them that way?
- What are 3rd party licenses integrated, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
- Has the operational requirement for all Internet-facing servers and web applications that have access to/from the Internet been validated within the last three months?
- Have all Internet-facing web servers and web applications that do not have an operational requirement been disconnected from the network?
- What system architecture must be used; web application, mobile application, standalone application with direct connection to database?
- What is a powerful analytics metrics tracking tool to track various events and also do cohort analysis for a saas web app?
- Are all Internet-facing applications scanned by web application vulnerability scanners on a regular and ongoing basis?
- What will it cost if no-one can send or access email, use electronic funds transfer (EFT) system or web applications?
- Are my web application portfolios and databases ready to migrate to the Windows Azure platform?
- Are there any simple web applications for keeping a history of a b test results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Web app book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Web app self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Web app Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Web app areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Web app Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Web app projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Web app Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Web app project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Web app project risks?
- Project Performance Report: ￼￼To what degree can the cognitive capacity of individuals accommodate the flow of information?
- Procurement Audit: Are rules in automatic disbursement programs adequate to prevent duplicate payment of invoices?
- Quality Metrics: Do the operators focus on determining; is there anything I need to worry about?
- Procurement Audit: Do appropriate controls ensure that procurement decisions are not biased by conflicts of interest or corruption?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the Web app project Manager respond to questions or comments related to the Web app project?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What percentage of Web app projects are producing traceability matrices between requirements and other work products?
- Lessons Learned: What on the Web app project worked well and was effective in the delivery of the product?
- Variance Analysis: What is the incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the number one predictor of a groups productivity?
Step-by-step and complete Web app Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Web app project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Web app project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Web app project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Web app project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Web app project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Web app project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Web app project with this in-depth Web app Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Web app projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Web app and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Web app investments work better.
This Web app All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.