Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RightScale Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RightScale related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RightScale specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RightScale Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 672 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RightScale improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 672 standard requirements:
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- What vendors make products that address the RightScale needs?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- How can you negotiate RightScale successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- Who sets the RightScale standards?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the RightScale process?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RightScale book in PDF containing 672 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your RightScale self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RightScale Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RightScale areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RightScale Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RightScale projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RightScale Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 RightScale project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your key performance measures/indicators for tracking progress relative to your action plans?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial to contribute for the achievement of the development objective?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the RightScale project baseline?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the RightScale project produced meet the defined RightScale project requirements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What stakeholder group needs, expectations, and interests are being met by the RightScale project?
- Executing Process Group: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Those responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the RightScale project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
Step-by-step and complete RightScale Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RightScale project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RightScale project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RightScale project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RightScale project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RightScale project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RightScale project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RightScale project with this in-depth RightScale Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RightScale projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RightScale and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RightScale investments work better.
This RightScale All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.