Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enstratius Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enstratius related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enstratius specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enstratius Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enstratius improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- How are the Enstratius’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- What are the barriers to increased Enstratius production?
- How do our controls stack up?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Enstratius project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Is Enstratius linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Enstratius goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enstratius book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enstratius self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enstratius Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enstratius areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enstratius Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enstratius projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enstratius Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enstratius project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Enstratius project purposes different than the previously authorized Enstratius project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Enstratius project risks at various Enstratius project stages?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post meeting notes and the recording (if used) and notify participants?
- Issue Log: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy contain incentives to evaluate the performance of the procurement function/unit?
- Network Diagram: What must be completed before an activity can be started?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the Enstratius project?
- Process Improvement Plan: If a Process Improvement Framework Is Being Used, Which Elements Will Help the Problems and Goals Listed?
- Scope Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
Step-by-step and complete Enstratius Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enstratius project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enstratius project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enstratius project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enstratius project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enstratius project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enstratius project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enstratius project with this in-depth Enstratius Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enstratius projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enstratius and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enstratius investments work better.
This Enstratius All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.