What is involved in Sustainability
Find out what the related areas are that Sustainability connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Sustainability thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Sustainability Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Sustainability Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Sustainability related domains to cover and 144 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Sustainability, Environmental issue, Best practices, Carbon neutral, Mahatma Gandhi, Copenhagen Climate Council, Environmental communication, Global hectare, Landscape architecture, Behavioral geography, Low-carbon economy, Environmental history, Clarendon Press, Environmental law, Carbon offset, Environmental Performance Index, Green anarchism, Energy poverty, Organic certification, Environmental degradation, Sustainability, Glossary of environmental science, Carbon credit, New Urbanism, Culture 21, Ecological indicator, Environmental resources management, Carbon cycle, Ecological engineering, DIY ethic, Educational equity, Air pollution, International Conference on Population and Development, Global dimming, Environmental movement, Environmental finance, Environmental soil science, Environmental protection, Climate change, American Public Health Association, Cultural sustainability, Hazardous substances, Green economics, Nuclear waste, End poverty in all its forms everywhere, Ecological economics, Economic growth, 2000-watt society, Fisheries management, Acid rain, Jevons Paradox, Natural capital, Cultural governance, Carbon finance, Decent work, Biogeochemical cycle, Conservation biology:
Sustainability Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Sustainability outcomes and sort Sustainability activities.
– Has an assessment been conducted to ensure the long-term sustainability of the proposed or established data governance policies and procedures, including adequate staffing, tools, technologies, and resources?
– What is the different in meaning if any between the terms Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility?
– Will sustainability be a key differentiator for companies as global competition intensifies?
– Does Sustainability analysis show the relationships among important Sustainability factors?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Sustainability been identified and analyzed?
– Does our organization need more Sustainability education?
– Long term sustainability?
Environmental issue Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Environmental issue tasks and mentor Environmental issue customer orientation.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Sustainability leader?
– How will you know that the Sustainability project has been successful?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Sustainability move?
Best practices Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Best practices leadership and interpret which customers can’t participate in Best practices because they lack skills.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Sustainability project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Sustainability project lifecycle?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Aare there recommended best practices to help us decide whether they should move to the cloud?
– Are we proactively using the most effective means, the best practices and maximizing our opportunities?
– Does your organization have a company-wide policy regarding best practices for cyber?
– What are some best practices for gathering business intelligence about a competitor?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Sustainability objectives?
– Is Sustainability dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are some best practices for implementing an air gap in a our setting?
– What best practices are relevant to your service management initiative?
– How does big data impact Data Quality and governance best practices?
– Are there any best practices or standards for the use of Big Data solutions?
– What are best practices for building something like a News Feed?
– What best practices are relevant to your itsm initiative?
– Do we adhere to best practices interface design?
– What best practices are relevant to your ITSM initiative?
– How can we improve Sustainability?
Carbon neutral Critical Criteria:
See the value of Carbon neutral decisions and gather practices for scaling Carbon neutral.
– Does Sustainability appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How do we keep improving Sustainability?
– Why are Sustainability skills important?
Mahatma Gandhi Critical Criteria:
Gauge Mahatma Gandhi goals and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Mahatma Gandhi decisions.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Sustainability into the services that we provide?
– What are the barriers to increased Sustainability production?
Copenhagen Climate Council Critical Criteria:
Read up on Copenhagen Climate Council tasks and be persistent.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Sustainability? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Do the Sustainability decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do we measure improved Sustainability service perception, and satisfaction?
Environmental communication Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Environmental communication strategies and define what do we need to start doing with Environmental communication.
– Can we add value to the current Sustainability decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How will you measure your Sustainability effectiveness?
Global hectare Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Global hectare adoptions and display thorough understanding of the Global hectare process.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Sustainability?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Sustainability?
– What are the short and long-term Sustainability goals?
Landscape architecture Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Landscape architecture adoptions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Landscape architecture.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Sustainability agendas for the next 3 years?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Sustainability?
Behavioral geography Critical Criteria:
Use past Behavioral geography visions and pioneer acquisition of Behavioral geography systems.
– Is Sustainability Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Low-carbon economy Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Low-carbon economy strategies and look for lots of ideas.
– Does Sustainability analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How can skill-level changes improve Sustainability?
Environmental history Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Environmental history outcomes and report on setting up Environmental history without losing ground.
– What will drive Sustainability change?
– How to deal with Sustainability Changes?
Clarendon Press Critical Criteria:
Apply Clarendon Press visions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How to Secure Sustainability?
Environmental law Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Environmental law projects and get answers.
– Among the Sustainability product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is the Sustainability organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we know that any Sustainability analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Carbon offset Critical Criteria:
Chat re Carbon offset planning and research ways can we become the Carbon offset company that would put us out of business.
– What business benefits will Sustainability goals deliver if achieved?
Environmental Performance Index Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Environmental Performance Index visions and develop and take control of the Environmental Performance Index initiative.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Sustainability experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Is maximizing Sustainability protection the same as minimizing Sustainability loss?
– How do we maintain Sustainabilitys Integrity?
Green anarchism Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Green anarchism failures and gather practices for scaling Green anarchism.
– What is our formula for success in Sustainability ?
– Are we Assessing Sustainability and Risk?
– How much does Sustainability help?
Energy poverty Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Energy poverty projects and transcribe Energy poverty as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Sustainability services/products?
Organic certification Critical Criteria:
Explore Organic certification failures and do something to it.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Sustainability models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Sustainability process?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Sustainability ?
Environmental degradation Critical Criteria:
Categorize Environmental degradation projects and get going.
– Will Sustainability have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Does Sustainability create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What vendors make products that address the Sustainability needs?
Sustainability Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Sustainability risks and probe the present value of growth of Sustainability.
– In the case of a Sustainability project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Sustainability project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Sustainability project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Think about the functions involved in your Sustainability project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Why is Sustainability important for you now?
Glossary of environmental science Critical Criteria:
Add value to Glossary of environmental science projects and perfect Glossary of environmental science conflict management.
– What are the key elements of your Sustainability performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Sustainability strengthening and reform actually originate?
Carbon credit Critical Criteria:
Add value to Carbon credit governance and gather Carbon credit models .
– How can you measure Sustainability in a systematic way?
– What are specific Sustainability Rules to follow?
New Urbanism Critical Criteria:
Accumulate New Urbanism leadership and maintain New Urbanism for success.
Culture 21 Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Culture 21 goals and balance specific methods for improving Culture 21 results.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Sustainability forward?
– Do we monitor the Sustainability decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Ecological indicator Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Ecological indicator planning and cater for concise Ecological indicator education.
– what is the best design framework for Sustainability organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Sustainability Management?
Environmental resources management Critical Criteria:
Mix Environmental resources management governance and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Environmental resources management results.
– How do we go about Comparing Sustainability approaches/solutions?
– Who sets the Sustainability standards?
– Why should we adopt a Sustainability framework?
Carbon cycle Critical Criteria:
Study Carbon cycle failures and correct Carbon cycle management by competencies.
– Are accountability and ownership for Sustainability clearly defined?
Ecological engineering Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Ecological engineering results and define what our big hairy audacious Ecological engineering goal is.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Sustainability? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Are there Sustainability Models?
DIY ethic Critical Criteria:
Survey DIY ethic visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough DIY ethic results.
Educational equity Critical Criteria:
Depict Educational equity adoptions and devise Educational equity key steps.
– Do Sustainability rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Air pollution Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Air pollution visions and balance specific methods for improving Air pollution results.
– To what extent does management recognize Sustainability as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we Improve Sustainability service perception, and satisfaction?
International Conference on Population and Development Critical Criteria:
Contribute to International Conference on Population and Development tactics and assess what counts with International Conference on Population and Development that we are not counting.
– When a Sustainability manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How is the value delivered by Sustainability being measured?
– How can the value of Sustainability be defined?
Global dimming Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Global dimming adoptions and shift your focus.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Sustainability strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– In what ways are Sustainability vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Is Supporting Sustainability documentation required?
Environmental movement Critical Criteria:
Adapt Environmental movement quality and devote time assessing Environmental movement and its risk.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Sustainability, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Sustainability products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Environmental finance Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Environmental finance failures and shift your focus.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Sustainability project?
Environmental soil science Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Environmental soil science leadership and grade techniques for implementing Environmental soil science controls.
– Does the Sustainability task fit the clients priorities?
Environmental protection Critical Criteria:
Face Environmental protection goals and check on ways to get started with Environmental protection.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Sustainability that make it risky?
Climate change Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Climate change outcomes and secure Climate change creativity.
– Is a Sustainability Team Work effort in place?
American Public Health Association Critical Criteria:
Generalize American Public Health Association strategies and check on ways to get started with American Public Health Association.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Sustainability activities?
Cultural sustainability Critical Criteria:
Devise Cultural sustainability failures and reduce Cultural sustainability costs.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Sustainability process?
Hazardous substances Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Hazardous substances adoptions and stake your claim.
– Are there recognized Sustainability problems?
Green economics Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Green economics quality and report on developing an effective Green economics strategy.
– Does Sustainability include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Who needs to know about Sustainability ?
– How would one define Sustainability leadership?
Nuclear waste Critical Criteria:
Start Nuclear waste tasks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Nuclear waste projects.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Sustainability leaders?
End poverty in all its forms everywhere Critical Criteria:
Gauge End poverty in all its forms everywhere tasks and plan concise End poverty in all its forms everywhere education.
– Think about the people you identified for your Sustainability project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Sustainability workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Ecological economics Critical Criteria:
Generalize Ecological economics tasks and report on the economics of relationships managing Ecological economics and constraints.
Economic growth Critical Criteria:
Track Economic growth issues and devise Economic growth key steps.
– Do we all define Sustainability in the same way?
– Do we have past Sustainability Successes?
2000-watt society Critical Criteria:
Administer 2000-watt society issues and report on the economics of relationships managing 2000-watt society and constraints.
– What are all of our Sustainability domains and what do they do?
Fisheries management Critical Criteria:
Think about Fisheries management strategies and differentiate in coordinating Fisheries management.
– What is Effective Sustainability?
Acid rain Critical Criteria:
Systematize Acid rain quality and pioneer acquisition of Acid rain systems.
– Which customers cant participate in our Sustainability domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Sustainability?
Jevons Paradox Critical Criteria:
Use past Jevons Paradox results and tour deciding if Jevons Paradox progress is made.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Sustainability objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Natural capital Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Natural capital engagements and finalize the present value of growth of Natural capital.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Sustainability?
Cultural governance Critical Criteria:
Guide Cultural governance results and look for lots of ideas.
Carbon finance Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Carbon finance failures and integrate design thinking in Carbon finance innovation.
Decent work Critical Criteria:
Adapt Decent work tasks and triple focus on important concepts of Decent work relationship management.
– What is the purpose of Sustainability in relation to the mission?
Biogeochemical cycle Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Biogeochemical cycle planning and devise Biogeochemical cycle key steps.
– Have you identified your Sustainability key performance indicators?
Conservation biology Critical Criteria:
Participate in Conservation biology leadership and shift your focus.
– Will Sustainability deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Sustainability Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Sustainability External links:
Sustainability | Weis Markets
Sustainability Titles from The MIT Press
Sustainability | First American
Environmental issue External links:
Environmental Issues News — ScienceDaily
Best practices External links:
Best Practices — Attorneys Title I North Carolina
ALTA – Best Practices
Best Practices – Hogan Land Title
Carbon neutral External links:
What is carbon neutral? Webopedia Definition
NZE and carbon neutral | Building Design + Construction
Commitment to Carbon Neutral | Microsoft Environment
Mahatma Gandhi External links:
Mahatma Gandhi | History TV
Mahatma Gandhi Biography – Biography.com
Who gave the title of Mahatma to Gandhi? | Mahatma Gandhi
Copenhagen Climate Council External links:
Copenhagen Climate Council – SourceWatch
The Copenhagen Climate Council — Laura Storm
Copenhagen Climate Council – SourceWatch
Environmental communication External links:
Environmental Communication | Global | Ricoh
EnvAid – Environmental communication starts with the …
Global hectare External links:
Global hectare – How is Global hectare abbreviated?
Global Hectare or GHA | RecycleNation
Landscape architecture External links:
SurroundsLandscaping – Landscape Architecture
Behavioral geography External links:
Behavioral geography – YouTube
Cognitive and Behavioral Geography | UC Geography
Behavioral Geography – International Encyclopedia of …
Low-carbon economy External links:
RWE and CEZ worst prepared for move to low-carbon economy
4 ways to invest in the low-carbon economy | GreenBiz
Environmental history External links:
Environmental History on JSTOR
Cities : an environmental history (eBook, 2013) …
What is Environmental History?
Clarendon Press External links:
Clarendon Press – Wotton-under-Edge | Facebook
Clarendon press | Etsy
Clarendon Press – Wotton-under-Edge | Facebook
Environmental law External links:
The South Carolina Environmental Law Project | SCELP
Home Page | Environmental Law Reporter
Southern Environmental Law Center
Carbon offset External links:
Carbon offsets – SourceWatch
Carbon Offset Policy Advisor, Climate Change
Environmental Performance Index External links:
Country Rankings | Environmental Performance Index
Green anarchism External links:
Green Anarchism • r/Green_Anarchism – reddit
“Green Anarchism” – Home | Facebook
Bright Green Anarchism – Home | Facebook
Energy poverty External links:
Sonic cooker uses sound waves to reduce energy poverty – CNN
SolarBora – Solar Home Systems solving energy poverty
Organic certification External links:
OneCert – Organic certification for the world
Environmental degradation External links:
Read this Social Issues Essay and over 87,000 other research documents. Haiti Environmental Degradation. Haiti: Environmental degradation The …
[DOC]ENVIRONMENTAL DEGRADATION AND THE – …
Sustainability External links:
Sustainability | First American
Sustainability | Weis Markets
Office of Sustainability | University of Mississippi
Glossary of environmental science External links:
Glossary of environmental science – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Glossary of environmental science
Glossary of environmental science | scholarly search
Carbon credit External links:
Carbon Credit Asymmetrical Snowboard 2017-2018 | GNU
Home – Carbon Credit Capital
Fiji Water Sued Over Carbon Credit Greenwashing
New Urbanism External links:
new urbanism Essays – ManyEssays.com
CNU-CTX – The Congress For The New Urbanism Central …
Culture 21 External links:
HUB21-Culture 21: Art, Leadership Development & …
Ecological indicator External links:
Ecological Indicators – Journal – Elsevier
What is ECOLOGICAL INDICATOR – Science Dictionary
Environmental resources management External links:
Environmental Resources Management Artificial Reef Map
Structure Tone Projects – Environmental Resources Management
ERM – Environmental Resources Management (ERM)
Carbon cycle External links:
Carbon cycle | Define Carbon cycle at Dictionary.com
Carbon cycle | ecology | Britannica.com
BioFlix Quiz: The Carbon Cycle Flashcards | Quizlet
Ecological engineering External links:
Ecological Engineering – Journal – Elsevier
Educational equity External links:
[PDF]Educational Equity – Center for Public Education
Title IX Educational Equity – North Dakota
Title IX Educational Equity / Student Rights under Title IX
Air pollution External links:
Overview of the Clean Air Act and Air Pollution | US EPA
Water and Air Pollution – Facts & Summary – HISTORY.com
Global dimming External links:
NOVA – Official Website | Understanding Global Dimming
Global Dimming » Global Dimming | Geoengineering Watch
What is GLOBAL DIMMING? What does GLOBAL DIMMING …
Environmental movement External links:
Most Popular “Environmental Movement” Titles – IMDb
David Brower Center | Home for the Environmental Movement
Environmental finance External links:
Environmental Finance Center | School of Public Service
Georgia Environmental Finance Authority – Official Site
Georgia Environmental Finance Authority | Georgia.gov
Environmental soil science External links:
Environmental Soil Science Minor — Penn State University
Environmental soil science is the study of the interaction of humans with the pedosphere as well as critical aspects of the biosphere, the lithosphere, the hydrosphere, and the atmosphere. Much of the research done in Environmental soil science is produced through the use of models.
[PDF]Curriculum in Plant and Environmental Soil Science
https://soilcrop.tamu.edu/academics_files/files/Curriculum in PSSC.pdf
Environmental protection External links:
NJDEP New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
New York City Department of Environmental Protection – …
Climate change External links:
ISIS, climate change top world threat list – CNNPolitics
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change – Official Site
American Public Health Association External links:
American Public Health Association – Home | Facebook
American Public Health Association – Google+
American Public Health Association (APHA) 2017 Annual Meeting
Cultural sustainability External links:
Cultural Sustainability | Do One Thing
Brakebush Cultural Sustainability
Cultural Sustainability – Cultural Sustainability
Hazardous substances External links:
[PDF]FEDERAL HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES ACT – …
15 U.S. Code Chapter 30 – HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES | …
Defining hazardous substances. A ‘hazardous substance’ is any substance that has one or more of the following intrinsic ‘hazardous properties’: Explosiveness. Flammability. Ability to oxidise (accelerate a fire). Human toxicity (acute or chronic). Corrosiveness (to human tissue or metal).
Green economics External links:
Green Economics Institute – Home | Facebook
Green Economics | Economic Policy Institute
Nuclear waste External links:
H.R.3053 – Nuclear Waste Policy Amendments Act of …
End poverty in all its forms everywhere External links:
[PDF]End poverty in all its forms everywhere The role of …
Goal 1: End Poverty in All its Forms Everywhere – YouTube
[PDF]GOAL 1. ENd Poverty in all its forms Everywhere – UNA …
Ecological economics External links:
Ecological economics (Journal, magazine) [WorldCat.org]
Recent Ecological Economics Articles – Elsevier
ecological economics | Fort Collins Science Center
Economic growth External links:
Japan Extends Economic Growth Streak – The New York Times
2000-watt society External links:
Calculators – The 2000-Watt Society
2000-Watt Society – Home | Facebook
Fisheries management External links:
Fisheries management overview | Mass.gov
Fisheries Management – New Mexico Department of Game & Fish
TPWD: Index of Fisheries Management
Acid rain External links:
Effects of Acid Rain | US EPA
Acid rain – ScienceDaily
Chance The Rapper – Acid Rain Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Jevons Paradox External links:
Rebound, Backfire, and the Jevons Paradox – University of …
The Jevons Paradox | GreenBuildingAdvisor.com
Natural capital External links:
Natural Capital | Department of Commerce
Natural Capital — A Movement To Show Nature Is Worth …
Natural Capital – Investopedia
Cultural governance External links:
What do we mean by Cultural Governance? – YouTube
Cultural governance in contemporary China: popular …
[PDF]Cultural Governance and Development in Vietnam
Decent work External links:
Between Decent Work and Modern Slavery – YouTube
IDWN ILO Blog | Decent Work for Domestic Workers at the ILO!
Biogeochemical cycle External links:
In geography and Earth science, a biogeochemical cycle (or substance turnover or cycling of substances) is a pathway by which a chemical element or molecule moves through both biotic (biosphere) and abiotic (lithosphere, atmosphere, and hydrosphere) compartments of Earth.
Biogeochemical cycle | science | Britannica.com
Biogeochemical cycle – Biology-Online Dictionary
Conservation biology External links:
Department of Fisheries, Wildlife and Conservation Biology
Society for Conservation Biology – Official Site