Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Alternative Investments Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Alternative Investments related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Alternative Investments specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Alternative Investments Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 622 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Alternative Investments improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 622 standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Alternative Investments is underway?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Alternative Investments processes?
- What are all of our Alternative Investments domains and what do they do?
- Is the Alternative Investments scope manageable?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Alternative Investments in a volatile global economy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Alternative Investments book in PDF containing 622 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Alternative Investments self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Alternative Investments Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Alternative Investments areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Alternative Investments Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Alternative Investments projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Alternative Investments Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Alternative Investments project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Explanation: Is what the Alternative Investments project intents to solve a hard question?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Alternative Investments project?
- Process Improvement Plan: Are you Making Progress on the Improvement Framework?
- Scope Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Team Operating Agreement: Reimbursements: How will the team members be reimbursed for expenses and time commitments?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How, to whom and how frequently will Risk status be reported?
- Procurement Audit: Do at least two people have custodial responsibilities for negotiable checks (one checking on the other)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, their relative importance, and the ways in which their achievement will be measured?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: A Alternative Investments project management team of two has 8 key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Alternative Investments project?
Step-by-step and complete Alternative Investments Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Alternative Investments project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Alternative Investments project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Alternative Investments project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Alternative Investments project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Alternative Investments project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Alternative Investments project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Alternative Investments project with this in-depth Alternative Investments Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Alternative Investments projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Alternative Investments and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Alternative Investments investments work better.
This Alternative Investments All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.