Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Enterprise Service Bus Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Enterprise Service Bus related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Enterprise Service Bus specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Enterprise Service Bus Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 712 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Enterprise Service Bus improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 712 standard requirements:
- What are our needs in relation to Oracle Enterprise Service Bus skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Oracle Enterprise Service Bus measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Oracle Enterprise Service Bus will help you build influence, improve Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- What does your signature ensure?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- How important is Oracle Enterprise Service Bus to the user organizations mission?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Enterprise Service Bus book in PDF containing 712 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Oracle Enterprise Service Bus self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Enterprise Service Bus Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Enterprise Service Bus areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Enterprise Service Bus Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Enterprise Service Bus projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Enterprise Service Bus Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Oracle Enterprise Service Bus project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the Oracle Enterprise Service Bus project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Team Performance Assessment: Can team performance be reliably measured in simulator and live exercises using the same assessment tool?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Oracle Enterprise Service Bus project have the authority and ability to avoid the risk?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts – How will the cost to complete the Oracle Enterprise Service Bus project be forecast?
- Risk Data Sheet: What actions can be taken to eliminate or remove risk?
- Quality Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the responsibilities and authorities of each of the above organizational elements or managers clearly defined?
- Planning Process Group: Is the organization showing technical capacity and leadership commitment to keep working with the Oracle Enterprise Service Bus project and to repeat it?
- Lessons Learned: What was the single greatest success and the single greatest shortcoming or challenge from the Oracle Enterprise Service Bus projects perspective?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for attending to the particular needs of its international staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle Enterprise Service Bus Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle Enterprise Service Bus project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Enterprise Service Bus project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Enterprise Service Bus project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Enterprise Service Bus project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Enterprise Service Bus project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Enterprise Service Bus project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle Enterprise Service Bus project with this in-depth Oracle Enterprise Service Bus Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Enterprise Service Bus projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Enterprise Service Bus and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Enterprise Service Bus investments work better.
This Oracle Enterprise Service Bus All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.