What is involved in Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms
Find out what the related areas are that Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms related domains to cover and 228 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms, Metrics Reference Model, Sales intelligence, Business intelligence tools, Labour economics, Operations management for services, Multiway Data Analysis, Mergers and acquisitions, OLAP cube, Collaboration platform, Problem management, Resource management, Degenerate dimension, Technology management, Financial audit, Financial institution, Decision support, Anchor Modeling, Marketing research, Statistical analysis, Working capital, Business plan, Business process modeling, Marketing management, Intelligent document, Business analytics, Knowledge economy, Meteorological intelligence, Organizational architecture, Information extraction, Sales management, Sixth normal form, Sole proprietorship, Cash conversion cycle, Business statistics, Big data, International trade law, Media intelligence, Financial statement, Data sharing, Runtime intelligence, Supervisory board, Managerial finance, Data cleansing, Insolvency law, Incident management, Organization development, Knowledge management, Business Intelligence 2.0, Decision support system, Earned value management, Public economics, Text mining, Key performance indicator, Rolling forecast, Cloud computing, Financial statement analysis, Fact table, Public relations, Records management, Corporate liability, Early-arriving fact, Real-time business intelligence, MultiDimensional eXpressions, Data warehouse automation, Business reporting, Data transformation, Heat map, Performance management:
Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Critical Criteria:
Model after Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms visions and grade techniques for implementing Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms controls.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project manager?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms moving forward?
– How do we go about Securing Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms?
Metrics Reference Model Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Metrics Reference Model risks and know what your objective is.
– Think about the people you identified for your Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms processes?
Sales intelligence Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Sales intelligence failures and adopt an insight outlook.
– To what extent does management recognize Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms as a tool to increase the results?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms been identified and analyzed?
– How important is Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms to the user organizations mission?
Business intelligence tools Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Business intelligence tools results and create a map for yourself.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms?
– How would one define Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms leadership?
– Why should we adopt a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms framework?
– Business Intelligence Tools?
Labour economics Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Labour economics results and achieve a single Labour economics view and bringing data together.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms is underway?
– Think about the functions involved in your Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project. what processes flow from these functions?
Operations management for services Critical Criteria:
Track Operations management for services projects and improve Operations management for services service perception.
– what is the best design framework for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the business goals Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms is aiming to achieve?
– What will drive Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms change?
Multiway Data Analysis Critical Criteria:
Examine Multiway Data Analysis results and look for lots of ideas.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Is the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are our Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Processes?
Mergers and acquisitions Critical Criteria:
Design Mergers and acquisitions results and get the big picture.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms in a volatile global economy?
– How will you know that the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project has been successful?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms activities?
OLAP cube Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on OLAP cube decisions and assess and formulate effective operational and OLAP cube strategies.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms with what users do day-to-day?
– How do we Identify specific Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms investment and emerging trends?
Collaboration platform Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Collaboration platform failures and triple focus on important concepts of Collaboration platform relationship management.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms leader?
– Have you identified your Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms key performance indicators?
– How do we keep improving Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms?
Problem management Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Problem management strategies and define Problem management competency-based leadership.
– Can we do Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What is our Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Strategy?
– What is a key activity in problem management?
Resource management Critical Criteria:
Confer over Resource management tasks and slay a dragon.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms processes?
– Is there any existing Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms governance structure?
– Can we reuse our existing resource management and configuration tools?
– Is Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Required?
– Why study Human Resources management (hrm)?
Degenerate dimension Critical Criteria:
Chart Degenerate dimension quality and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Degenerate dimension results.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms services/products?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are current Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Paradigms?
Technology management Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Technology management engagements and define what our big hairy audacious Technology management goal is.
– How can you negotiate Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms study?
Financial audit Critical Criteria:
Adapt Financial audit leadership and finalize specific methods for Financial audit acceptance.
– In what ways are Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How much does Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms help?
Financial institution Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Financial institution results and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Financial institution is getting what it needs.
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– Do Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Has or will any financial institution extend you a line of credit?
– Why are financial institutions interested in DLTs?
Decision support Critical Criteria:
Study Decision support results and probe Decision support strategic alliances.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms process?
– Do the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What tier data server has been identified for the storage of decision support data contained in a data warehouse?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project?
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
– How do I manage information (decision support) and operational (transactional) data?
– What are the access requirements for decision support data?
Anchor Modeling Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Anchor Modeling tasks and figure out ways to motivate other Anchor Modeling users.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project?
– How will you measure your Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms effectiveness?
Marketing research Critical Criteria:
Devise Marketing research failures and summarize a clear Marketing research focus.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms activities?
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
– How to Secure Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms?
Statistical analysis Critical Criteria:
Coach on Statistical analysis risks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Statistical analysis because they lack skills.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms requirements in detail?
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– How is the value delivered by Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms being measured?
Working capital Critical Criteria:
Categorize Working capital tactics and budget for Working capital challenges.
– Consider your own Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Distinguish between permanent working capital and temporary working capital. Why is the difference important to financial managers?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms processes?
– Who sets the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms standards?
Business plan Critical Criteria:
Discourse Business plan planning and proactively manage Business plan risks.
– Its important to reach your customers. Every business, if wise, will have a promotion and advertising plan. You need to consider the image you want to project to your customers about your business. Will your business stand out because you are a proven a leader in the service or product industry by providing innovative services or products, or you provide customer confidence by providing high quality Customer Service?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms opportunities costing us money?
– Is Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Is Supporting Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms documentation required?
– Have Business Plans with your Critical Preferred Vendors?
– Do you need to develop a Human Resources manual?
– How do you plan to address Customer Service?
– Do we offer Superior Customer Service?
Business process modeling Critical Criteria:
Guide Business process modeling engagements and explore and align the progress in Business process modeling.
– Can we add value to the current Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Will Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Marketing management Critical Criteria:
Analyze Marketing management engagements and ask what if.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do we go about Comparing Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms approaches/solutions?
– How can skill-level changes improve Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms?
Intelligent document Critical Criteria:
Adapt Intelligent document failures and oversee Intelligent document requirements.
– In the case of a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms delivery for example is new software needed?
Business analytics Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Business analytics planning and figure out ways to motivate other Business analytics users.
– Does Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms analysis show the relationships among important Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms factors?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is there a mechanism to leverage information for business analytics and optimization?
– What is the difference between business intelligence and business analytics?
– what is the difference between Data analytics and Business Analytics If Any?
– How do you pick an appropriate ETL tool or business analytics tool?
– Are there Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms problems defined?
– What are the trends shaping the future of business analytics?
Knowledge economy Critical Criteria:
Test Knowledge economy strategies and revise understanding of Knowledge economy architectures.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Among the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Meteorological intelligence Critical Criteria:
Debate over Meteorological intelligence engagements and prioritize challenges of Meteorological intelligence.
– Do we all define Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms in the same way?
Organizational architecture Critical Criteria:
Examine Organizational architecture engagements and look in other fields.
– For your Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How do we know that any Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Which Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms goals are the most important?
Information extraction Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Information extraction outcomes and create a map for yourself.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are the long-term Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms goals?
Sales management Critical Criteria:
Look at Sales management management and point out improvements in Sales management.
– Is maximizing Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms protection the same as minimizing Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms loss?
– Have all basic functions of Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms been defined?
Sixth normal form Critical Criteria:
Unify Sixth normal form tasks and document what potential Sixth normal form megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
Sole proprietorship Critical Criteria:
Gauge Sole proprietorship visions and summarize a clear Sole proprietorship focus.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms process?
– Does Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Cash conversion cycle Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Cash conversion cycle risks and spearhead techniques for implementing Cash conversion cycle.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Why are Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms skills important?
Business statistics Critical Criteria:
Gauge Business statistics outcomes and define Business statistics competency-based leadership.
– Does the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms task fit the clients priorities?
– What are specific Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Rules to follow?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Big data management and figure out ways to motivate other Big data users.
– What are the particular research needs of your organization on big data analytics that you find essential to adequately handle your data assets?
– Looking at hadoop big data in the rearview mirror what would you have done differently after implementing a Data Lake?
– Is your organizations business affected by regulatory restrictions on data/servers localisation requirements?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– From what sources does your organization collect, or expects to collect, data?
– How are the new Big Data developments captured in new Reference Architectures?
– How will systems and methods evolve to remove Big Data solution weaknesses?
– How can the benefits of Big Data collection and applications be measured?
– When we plan and design, how well do we capture previous experience?
– Big Data: what is different from large databases?
– What happens if/when no longer need cognitive input?
– Is our data collection and acquisition optimized?
– What load balancing technique should we use?
– what is Different about Big Data?
– What are we collecting?
– How much data so far?
– What is in Scope?
International trade law Critical Criteria:
Experiment with International trade law tasks and change contexts.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Who will provide the final approval of Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms deliverables?
Media intelligence Critical Criteria:
Meet over Media intelligence adoptions and reduce Media intelligence costs.
– What are internal and external Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms relations?
Financial statement Critical Criteria:
Think about Financial statement failures and stake your claim.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms effort?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms?
– How Are Financial Statements Used?
Data sharing Critical Criteria:
Sort Data sharing tactics and spearhead techniques for implementing Data sharing.
– What will be the policies for data sharing and public access (including provisions for protection of privacy, confidentiality, security, intellectual property rights and other rights as appropriate)?
– What is (or would be) the added value of collaborating with other entities regarding data sharing across economic sectors?
– Is Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Does the project require agreements related to organizational data sharing that havent yet been created?
– What is (or would be) the added value of collaborating with other entities regarding data sharing in your sector?
– What transformations will be necessary to prepare data for preservation / data sharing?
– Do you regularly audit 3rd parties with whom you have data sharing agreements with?
– What would be needed to support collaboration on data sharing across economic sectors?
– What would be needed to support collaboration on data sharing in your sector?
– How can we improve data sharing methodologies between departments?
– Are there recognized Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms problems?
– Do you have any data sharing agreements with any 3rd parties?
Runtime intelligence Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Runtime intelligence visions and report on developing an effective Runtime intelligence strategy.
Supervisory board Critical Criteria:
Apply Supervisory board strategies and get answers.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms values?
– Who needs to know about Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms ?
Managerial finance Critical Criteria:
Debate over Managerial finance engagements and learn.
Data cleansing Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Data cleansing goals and optimize Data cleansing leadership as a key to advancement.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms process available?
– What are the key elements of your Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Is there an ongoing data cleansing procedure to look for rot (redundant, obsolete, trivial content)?
Insolvency law Critical Criteria:
Drive Insolvency law engagements and define what our big hairy audacious Insolvency law goal is.
Incident management Critical Criteria:
Discourse Incident management projects and test out new things.
– Which processes other than incident management are involved in achieving a structural solution ?
– In which cases can CMDB be usefull in incident management?
– What is a primary goal of incident management?
Organization development Critical Criteria:
Boost Organization development adoptions and shift your focus.
– How do we measure improved Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms service perception, and satisfaction?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Align Knowledge management failures and finalize specific methods for Knowledge management acceptance.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– Which customers cant participate in our Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms into the services that we provide?
– How do we manage Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Business Intelligence 2.0 Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Business Intelligence 2.0 planning and point out improvements in Business Intelligence 2.0.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms leaders?
– How do we maintain Business Intelligence and Analytics Platformss Integrity?
Decision support system Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Decision support system tasks and stake your claim.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How can the value of Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms be defined?
Earned value management Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Earned value management quality and probe the present value of growth of Earned value management.
– Does Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Public economics Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Public economics projects and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Public economics.
Text mining Critical Criteria:
Start Text mining outcomes and revise understanding of Text mining architectures.
Key performance indicator Critical Criteria:
Shape Key performance indicator issues and catalog Key performance indicator activities.
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Choosing good key performance indicators (KPI Key Performance Indicators) did we start from the question How do you measure a companys success?
– What is the difference between Key Performance Indicators KPI and Critical Success Factors CSF in a Business Strategic decision?
– Kpi key performance indicators opportunities. are there opportunities to use the field/table to measure performance?
– Are assumptions made in Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms stated explicitly?
– Which are the key performance indicators for Customer Service?
Rolling forecast Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Rolling forecast strategies and budget for Rolling forecast challenges.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Cloud computing governance and differentiate in coordinating Cloud computing.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– How do the end users of cloud computing know that their information is not having any availability and security issues?
– How should we report on the geographic location (street address) for cloud computing solutions?
– What are some strategies for capacity planning for big data processing and cloud computing?
– What is the future scope for combination of business intelligence and cloud computing?
– What are the implications of cloud computing to enterprise application integration?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What are the ways in which cloud computing and big data can work together?
– Have you taken into account the vulnerabilities of the cloud solution?
– Will Cloud Computing replace traditional dedicated server hosting?
– What are the challenges related to cloud computing data security?
– Is there any recourses about cloud computing performance?
– Networks that are flexible, well-performing, and secure?
– What are the security issues around cloud computing?
– What is scalability and why is it important?
– How does BYOD affect security in the cloud?
– Will cloud computing always lower costs?
– How not to be locked in a SaaS system?
Financial statement analysis Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Financial statement analysis issues and attract Financial statement analysis skills.
Fact table Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Fact table failures and oversee implementation of Fact table.
– What are the disruptive Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Public relations Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Public relations tactics and point out improvements in Public relations.
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– How likely is the current Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms ?
– What are your public relations problems and opportunities based on the product/program and consumer lifecycles?
– What are the problems, opportunities and anticipated issues that public relations can address?
– What do public relations professionals need to do to become excellent leaders?
Records management Critical Criteria:
Guard Records management visions and acquire concise Records management education.
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
Corporate liability Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Corporate liability management and prioritize challenges of Corporate liability.
Early-arriving fact Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Early-arriving fact results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Early-arriving fact services.
– Is there a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Real-time business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Mine Real-time business intelligence tasks and oversee implementation of Real-time business intelligence.
MultiDimensional eXpressions Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on MultiDimensional eXpressions management and assess and formulate effective operational and MultiDimensional eXpressions strategies.
– What business benefits will Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms goals deliver if achieved?
Data warehouse automation Critical Criteria:
Administer Data warehouse automation management and integrate design thinking in Data warehouse automation innovation.
Business reporting Critical Criteria:
Test Business reporting leadership and report on setting up Business reporting without losing ground.
Data transformation Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Data transformation tactics and finalize the present value of growth of Data transformation.
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What is the process of data transformation required by your system?
Heat map Critical Criteria:
Group Heat map tactics and finalize specific methods for Heat map acceptance.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms?
Performance management Critical Criteria:
Examine Performance management goals and spearhead techniques for implementing Performance management.
– How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
– Are accountability and ownership for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms clearly defined?
– What does good Customer Service actually mean?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Metrics Reference Model External links:
Metrics Reference Model – WOW.com
Metrics Reference Model – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Metrics Reference Model
Sales intelligence External links:
Sales Intelligence Solution | Winmo
Marketing & Sales Intelligence Solutions | DiscoverOrg
Lead411 | Award Winning B2B Sales Intelligence Platform
Business intelligence tools External links:
Business Intelligence Tools & Software | Square
DataBay Resources | Business Intelligence Tools
CoMetrics | Business Intelligence Tools
Labour economics External links:
The promise of replication in labour economics – ScienceDirect
Labour Economics Midterm Flashcards | Quizlet
Chapter 9 | Prices | Labour Economics
Multiway Data Analysis External links:
Bayesian Nonparametric Models for Multiway Data Analysis.
[PDF]Scalable Nonparametric Multiway Data Analysis
Mergers and acquisitions External links:
Home | The Braff Group | Health Care Mergers and Acquisitions
OLAP cube External links:
What is OLAP cube? – Definition from WhatIs.com
SSAS OLAP cube Dates as measures display |Tableau …
OLAP cube / Analysis Services = error on transport layer
Collaboration platform External links:
Welcome to Satori – A comprehensive collaboration platform
a mobile first, embeddable collaboration platform | moxtra
What is collaboration platform? – Definition from …
Problem management External links:
ITIL Problem Management | When “Incidents” are Problems
5-Step Problem Management with Kepner-Tregoe
Resource management External links:
DHRM | Utah Department of Human Resource Management
Home – Lancaster Society for Human Resource Management
Resource Management Inc.
Degenerate dimension External links:
Degenerate Dimension – YouTube
Data Warehousing: What is degenerate dimension? – Quora
Technology management External links:
UCSB’s Technology Management Program
Financial audit External links:
U.S. GAO – Financial Audit Manual
Financial institution External links:
DayMet Credit Union | Financial Institution | Dayton, Ohio
Virginia SCC – Bureau of Financial Institutions
How To: Find Your Financial Institution (HTVR 25)
Decision support External links:
STATdx | Diagnostic Decision Support for Radiology
Anchor Modeling External links:
Anchor Modeling – Home | Facebook
Home | Anchor Modeling Academy
Anchor Modeling (@anchormodeling) | Twitter
Marketing research External links:
Participate in Paid Studies – AOC Marketing Research
Digital Marketing Research and Insights | Gartner
Mars Research – Marketing Research Services
Statistical analysis External links:
The Statistical Analysis Center (SAC) – State of Delaware
Washington State Statistical Analysis Center
Working capital External links:
Working Capital Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Commercial Finance & Working Capital Loans | BBVA …
What is working capital? | AccountingCoach
Business plan External links:
[PDF]HOW TO WRITE A BUSINESS PLAN – Small Business …
http://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/How to Write a Business Plan.pdf
How to Write a Business Plan for a Small Business: 9 Steps
Rice Business Plan Competition
Business process modeling External links:
Guide to Business Process Modeling | Smartsheet
Bpmn Method and Style, 2nd Edition, with Bpmn Implementer’s Guide: A Structured Approach for Business Process Modeling and Implementation Using Bpmn 2 …
Marketing management External links:
MC Marketing Management – Real-World Marketing for …
Intelligent document External links:
Documize: Intelligent Document Environment
Business analytics External links:
Big Data & Business Analytics – Wayne State University
What is Business Analytics? Webopedia Definition
Knowledge economy External links:
Jobs Rock Hill | Knowledge Economy Jobs in Rock Hill, SC
Content and the Knowledge Economy – Marketo Marketing …
Opinion: House, knowledge economy needs immigrants – CNN
Organizational architecture External links:
What Is Organizational Architecture? – Learn.org
Essay on The Economics of Organizational Architecture
Organizational Architecture: Designs for Changing Organizations [David A. Nadler, Marc C. Gerstein, Robert B. Shaw] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers.
Information extraction External links:
Information Extraction — NYU Scholars
[PDF]Title: Information Extraction from Muon Radiography Data
[PDF]Mining Knowledge from Text Using Information Extraction
Sales management External links:
Sales management for small businesses – Intuit QuickBooks
Efficio – Media Sales Management – CRM, Yield, Proposal
Sixth normal form External links:
On the Sixth Normal Form – Anchor Modeling
Sixth normal form – Google Groups
sql – design – sixth normal form – Stack Overflow
Sole proprietorship External links:
Sole Proprietorship | California Franchise Tax Board
What is a sole proprietorship? definition and meaning
How to Set up a Sole Proprietorship in Texas: 13 Steps
Cash conversion cycle External links:
Cash Conversion Cycle (Operating Cycle) – Financial Analysis
Calculate Cash Conversion Cycle (CCC) – The Balance
The Cash Conversion Cycle – Video | Investopedia
Business statistics External links:
Business Statistics – AbeBooks
Business Statistics Chapter 2 Flashcards | Quizlet
Business Statistics Chapter 3 Flashcards | Quizlet
Big data External links:
Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics Software
Databricks – Making Big Data Simple
ZestFinance.com: Machine Learning & Big Data Underwriting
International trade law External links:
International Trade Law Resource Center | Bloomberg Law
International Trade Law Compass | Global Trade …
Jacobson Burton PLLC – International Trade Law
Media intelligence External links:
Media Analysis & Media Data: Media Intelligence Center | AAM
Infegy: Social Media Intelligence and Text Analysis Solutions
FIBEP World Media Intelligence Congress
Financial statement External links:
[PDF]WG-007 Financial Statement [same as EJ-165]
[XLS]Personal Financial Statement – TN
Accounting Reports & Financial Statement Templates
Data sharing External links:
Data Sharing Platform from Salesforce – Salesforce.com
Supervisory board External links:
VMLIP Members’ Supervisory Board – vmlins.org
Directors, Audit & Supervisory Board Members – TDK
adidas – Supervisory Board
Managerial finance External links:
[PDF]INTRODUCTION TO MANAGERIAL FINANCE
[PDF]Introduction to Managerial Finance – wps.aw.com
Managerial Finance Test 3 Flashcards | Quizlet
Data cleansing External links:
Data cleansing – SlideShare
Experian | Data Cleansing | Data View
Data Cleansing Solution – Salesforce.com
Incident management External links:
Home | Arizona Traffic Incident Management
Incident Management Home | OPWDD
Enterprise Incident Management
Organization development External links:
National Center for Organization Development Home
The International Society For Organization Development …
What is Organization Development? – OD Network
Knowledge management External links:
KA Connect 2018 – A Knowledge Management Conference …
A hub for technical knowledge management. — NDCAC
tealbook – Supplier Discovery & Knowledge Management
Decision support system External links:
North Carolina Accounting System Decision Support System
[PDF]Appendix N Wildland Fire Decision Support System …
Decision Support System – DSS Definition – Investopedia
Earned value management External links:
Earned Value Management | Learning Tree International
Public economics External links:
The Fed – Public Economics – United States dollar
Public Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
Public Economics and Finance | NYU Wagner
Text mining External links:
Text Mining – AbeBooks
Text Mining with R
Text mining in practice with R (eBook, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
Key performance indicator External links:
What is a Key Performance Indicator (KPI)?
Key Performance Indicator Professional Certification Training
18 Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Examples Defined
Rolling forecast External links:
What is rolling forecast? – Definition from WhatIs.com
What is rolling forecast? – Definition from WhatIs.com
How to Create a Rolling Forecast of Seasonal Sales in Excel
Cloud computing External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Compliant Cloud Computing Simplified – Lumen21
AWS Cloud Computing Certification Program – …
Financial statement analysis External links:
Financial statement analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Ratios for Financial Statement Analysis – CPAclass.com
Fact table External links:
Fact table – Oracle FAQ
Factless Fact Table | Learn about Factless Fact Table
Factless Fact Table – Wisdomschema
Public relations External links:
Public Relations Society of America – PRSA Jobcenter
VocusPR – Cision Public Relations
Microsoft Public Relations Contacts | Stories
Records management External links:
Library of Virginia Records Management
Records Management by Federal Agencies (44 U.S.C. …
Records Management Policy | Policies & Procedures
Corporate liability External links:
Corporate liability (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Real-time business intelligence External links:
We Make Real-Time Business Intelligence Work on Hadoop
Data warehouse automation External links:
WhereScape – Data Warehouse Automation
Data Warehouse Automation | Magnitude Software
biGENiUS – Data Warehouse Automation
Business reporting External links:
Business Reporting | IFAC
Business Reporting Instructions – Alabama State Treasury
Historically Underutilized Business Reporting
Heat map External links:
Heat Map: Here’s Where Baltimore Prostitutes Hang Out
A heat map is a graphical representation of data where the individual values contained in a grid are represented as colors.
Nasdaq Heat Maps | Free Stock Heat Map Tool | Nasdaq
Performance management External links:
Transportation Performance Management – Federal …
Reviewsnap – Performance Management Software For …
Performance Management : Team Georgia