What is involved in Six Sigma
Find out what the related areas are that Six Sigma connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Six Sigma thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Six Sigma Green Belt journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Six Sigma Green Belt leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Six Sigma related domains to cover and 165 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Six Sigma, Quality Digest, S&P 500, Taguchi Loss Function, CTQ tree, Run chart, Cultural competence, Failure mode and effects analysis, Programmable logic controller, Distributed control system, Fortune 500, San Francisco, Enterprise resource planning, New York City, Project charter, Design of experiments, Zero Defects, Total productive maintenance, Taguchi methods, Cost-benefit analysis, American Society for Quality, Root cause analysis, Analysis of variance, Control systems, Nassim Nicholas Taleb, IEC 62264, General linear model, Learning organization, Voice of the customer, Job production, Confidence trick, Three sigma rule, Control chart, Quantitative marketing research, Poka yoke, Quick Response Manufacturing, Business Process Mapping, Reliability centered maintenance, Management fad, Stratified sampling, Business process, Ishikawa diagram, Value stream mapping, Blue skies research, Batch production, ANOVA Gauge R&R, Check sheet, General Electric, Quality management, Standard deviation, Defects per million opportunities, Axiomatic design, Statistical process control, Pareto chart, Theory of constraints, Quality Function Deployment, Design for Six Sigma:
Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Six Sigma management and oversee implementation of Six Sigma.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Six Sigma leader?
– Is the Six Sigma organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How is Lean Six Sigma different from TOGAF Architecture?
Quality Digest Critical Criteria:
Consult on Quality Digest goals and correct Quality Digest management by competencies.
– Does Six Sigma create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is Supporting Six Sigma documentation required?
– How do we Lead with Six Sigma in Mind?
S&P 500 Critical Criteria:
Have a session on S&P 500 risks and cater for concise S&P 500 education.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Six Sigma models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are all of our Six Sigma domains and what do they do?
– What is our Six Sigma Strategy?
Taguchi Loss Function Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Taguchi Loss Function tasks and revise understanding of Taguchi Loss Function architectures.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Six Sigma in a volatile global economy?
– Is there a Six Sigma Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
CTQ tree Critical Criteria:
Explore CTQ tree projects and devise CTQ tree key steps.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Six Sigma? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is maximizing Six Sigma protection the same as minimizing Six Sigma loss?
Run chart Critical Criteria:
Think about Run chart strategies and improve Run chart service perception.
– Think about the people you identified for your Six Sigma project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Six Sigma workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Six Sigma that make it risky?
Cultural competence Critical Criteria:
Guard Cultural competence projects and probe Cultural competence strategic alliances.
– In a project to restructure Six Sigma outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Six Sigma?
Failure mode and effects analysis Critical Criteria:
Drive Failure mode and effects analysis tactics and know what your objective is.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Six Sigma opportunities costing us money?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Six Sigma activities?
– What are the long-term Six Sigma goals?
Programmable logic controller Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Programmable logic controller leadership and do something to it.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Six Sigma agendas for the next 3 years?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Six Sigma processes?
Distributed control system Critical Criteria:
Sort Distributed control system issues and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Distributed control system.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Six Sigma processes?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Six Sigma processes?
– Who needs to know about Six Sigma ?
Fortune 500 Critical Criteria:
Chart Fortune 500 outcomes and explain and analyze the challenges of Fortune 500.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Six Sigma project?
– Can we do Six Sigma without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Do we have past Six Sigma Successes?
San Francisco Critical Criteria:
Chart San Francisco issues and achieve a single San Francisco view and bringing data together.
– How do we keep improving Six Sigma?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Enterprise resource planning quality and find answers.
– Does Six Sigma include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Does Six Sigma analysis show the relationships among important Six Sigma factors?
New York City Critical Criteria:
Sort New York City projects and report on the economics of relationships managing New York City and constraints.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Six Sigma is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do Six Sigma rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Project charter Critical Criteria:
Value Project charter outcomes and summarize a clear Project charter focus.
– Can we add value to the current Six Sigma decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What will drive Six Sigma change?
Design of experiments Critical Criteria:
Pilot Design of experiments projects and devise Design of experiments key steps.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Six Sigma experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– To what extent does management recognize Six Sigma as a tool to increase the results?
Zero Defects Critical Criteria:
Review Zero Defects engagements and differentiate in coordinating Zero Defects.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Six Sigma project?
– How can the value of Six Sigma be defined?
Total productive maintenance Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Total productive maintenance tactics and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Total productive maintenance services.
– How will you know that the Six Sigma project has been successful?
– What are internal and external Six Sigma relations?
Taguchi methods Critical Criteria:
Unify Taguchi methods projects and point out improvements in Taguchi methods.
– What are the disruptive Six Sigma technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What is the source of the strategies for Six Sigma strengthening and reform?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Six Sigma objectives?
Cost-benefit analysis Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Cost-benefit analysis engagements and describe which business rules are needed as Cost-benefit analysis interface.
– How do we know that any Six Sigma analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What are the barriers to increased Six Sigma production?
– Will Six Sigma deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
American Society for Quality Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap American Society for Quality projects and raise human resource and employment practices for American Society for Quality.
– Do the Six Sigma decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Does Six Sigma appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Root cause analysis Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Root cause analysis management and report on developing an effective Root cause analysis strategy.
– What vendors make products that address the Six Sigma needs?
– Do we do Root Cause Analysis?
Analysis of variance Critical Criteria:
Study Analysis of variance goals and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Analysis of variance information.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Six Sigma strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– When a Six Sigma manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Control systems Critical Criteria:
Audit Control systems engagements and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Control systems.
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Is Cybersecurity integrated between business systems and control systems?
– Are there Six Sigma Models?
Nassim Nicholas Taleb Critical Criteria:
Understand Nassim Nicholas Taleb engagements and adjust implementation of Nassim Nicholas Taleb.
– Think of your Six Sigma project. what are the main functions?
– Have all basic functions of Six Sigma been defined?
IEC 62264 Critical Criteria:
Consolidate IEC 62264 results and test out new things.
General linear model Critical Criteria:
Transcribe General linear model decisions and change contexts.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Six Sigma process?
Learning organization Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Learning organization failures and define what our big hairy audacious Learning organization goal is.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Six Sigma project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– If you were to step back and look at the part of your organization you control, what components of a Customer Service program would you see?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Six Sigma processes of our organization?
– What business benefits will Six Sigma goals deliver if achieved?
– What makes a learning organization?
Voice of the customer Critical Criteria:
Mix Voice of the customer quality and forecast involvement of future Voice of the customer projects in development.
– Do those selected for the Six Sigma team have a good general understanding of what Six Sigma is all about?
– How can you negotiate Six Sigma successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Job production Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Job production failures and proactively manage Job production risks.
– What are the business goals Six Sigma is aiming to achieve?
– How much does Six Sigma help?
Confidence trick Critical Criteria:
Mix Confidence trick failures and correct better engagement with Confidence trick results.
– Do we monitor the Six Sigma decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Is there any existing Six Sigma governance structure?
Three sigma rule Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Three sigma rule projects and oversee Three sigma rule management by competencies.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Six Sigma project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Six Sigma project lifecycle?
Control chart Critical Criteria:
Probe Control chart failures and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Control chart.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Six Sigma, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we Identify specific Six Sigma investment and emerging trends?
Quantitative marketing research Critical Criteria:
Categorize Quantitative marketing research engagements and observe effective Quantitative marketing research.
– How do we measure improved Six Sigma service perception, and satisfaction?
– What is our formula for success in Six Sigma ?
Poka yoke Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Poka yoke engagements and drive action.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Six Sigma project?
– How important is Six Sigma to the user organizations mission?
Quick Response Manufacturing Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Quick Response Manufacturing decisions and oversee Quick Response Manufacturing management by competencies.
Business Process Mapping Critical Criteria:
Boost Business Process Mapping tactics and get going.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Six Sigma strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Have you identified your Six Sigma key performance indicators?
– Do we all define Six Sigma in the same way?
Reliability centered maintenance Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Reliability centered maintenance results and test out new things.
– How do we maintain Six Sigmas Integrity?
– What is Effective Six Sigma?
Management fad Critical Criteria:
Coach on Management fad strategies and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Management fad.
– Which customers cant participate in our Six Sigma domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– For your Six Sigma project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is Six Sigma Required?
Stratified sampling Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Stratified sampling governance and create a map for yourself.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Six Sigma is underway?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Gauge Business process engagements and budget for Business process challenges.
– Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
– Have the segments, goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– If we process purchase orders; what is the desired business process around supporting purchase orders?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– How do clients contact client services with any questions about business processes?
– If we accept checks what is the desired business process around supporting checks?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– What is the business process?
– How to Secure Six Sigma?
Ishikawa diagram Critical Criteria:
Test Ishikawa diagram projects and define Ishikawa diagram competency-based leadership.
– Why is Customer Service substandard?
Value stream mapping Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Value stream mapping outcomes and create Value stream mapping explanations for all managers.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Six Sigma information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Blue skies research Critical Criteria:
Confer re Blue skies research visions and correct better engagement with Blue skies research results.
– Consider your own Six Sigma project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Six Sigma objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Batch production Critical Criteria:
Guide Batch production risks and explain and analyze the challenges of Batch production.
– Think about the functions involved in your Six Sigma project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How can you measure Six Sigma in a systematic way?
ANOVA Gauge R&R Critical Criteria:
Match ANOVA Gauge R&R strategies and observe effective ANOVA Gauge R&R.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Six Sigma process?
– Why is Six Sigma important for you now?
Check sheet Critical Criteria:
Adapt Check sheet governance and change contexts.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Six Sigma strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What threat is Six Sigma addressing?
General Electric Critical Criteria:
Refer to General Electric visions and handle a jump-start course to General Electric.
Quality management Critical Criteria:
See the value of Quality management visions and oversee implementation of Quality management.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Six Sigma product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Will Six Sigma have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Does the Six Sigma task fit the clients priorities?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
Standard deviation Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Standard deviation visions and differentiate in coordinating Standard deviation.
– Is the standard deviation of the stock equal to the standard deviation of the market?
– How would one define Six Sigma leadership?
Defects per million opportunities Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Defects per million opportunities adoptions and learn.
– What is the purpose of Six Sigma in relation to the mission?
– How can we improve Six Sigma?
Axiomatic design Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Axiomatic design projects and find the essential reading for Axiomatic design researchers.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Six Sigma? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Statistical process control Critical Criteria:
Devise Statistical process control issues and report on developing an effective Statistical process control strategy.
– Are Acceptance Sampling and Statistical Process Control Complementary or Incompatible?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Six Sigma project manager?
Pareto chart Critical Criteria:
Test Pareto chart failures and change contexts.
Theory of constraints Critical Criteria:
See the value of Theory of constraints outcomes and question.
– What notable similarities and differences exist among systems thinking lean thinking and the theory of constraints?
– What is this thing called theory of constraints and how should it be implemented?
Quality Function Deployment Critical Criteria:
Understand Quality Function Deployment goals and interpret which customers can’t participate in Quality Function Deployment because they lack skills.
– Is Six Sigma Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Design for Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Merge Design for Six Sigma leadership and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Design for Six Sigma projects.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Six Sigma ?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Six Sigma effort?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Six Sigma Green Belt Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Six Sigma External links:
What Is Six Sigma?
Online Lean and Six Sigma Training Videos | Gemba Academy
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification – Acuity Institute
Quality Digest External links:
Quality Digest success story | Mushroom Networks
Quality Digest (@QualityDigest) | Twitter
Quality Digest Planned Changes, Transition Options, …
Taguchi Loss Function External links:
Taguchi Loss Function and Capability Analysis – QI Macros
What is Taguchi Loss Function – Lean Manufacturing and …
Taguchi Loss Function – GoLeanSixSigma.com
CTQ tree External links:
How to Use a CTQ Tree – Villanova University
CTQ Tree – What is Six Sigma
CTQ Tree Structure PowerPoint Presentation – SlideServe
Run chart External links:
Run Chart Tool – IHI
[PDF]Run Chart – Interpretation with Run table
Run Chart – spcforexcel.com
Cultural competence External links:
Needs Assessment Cultural Competence Questions | …
http://www.samhsa.gov › … › T/TA Tools
Cultural competence | definition of cultural competence …
Cultural Competence | National Prevention Information Net…
Failure mode and effects analysis External links:
[PDF]Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
[PDF]FAILURE MODE AND EFFECTS ANALYSIS (FMEA)
Programmable logic controller External links:
Unitronics- Programmable Logic Controller + Built-in HMI
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) | RACC
PLC Programming | Programmable Logic Controller Basics
Distributed control system External links:
Distributed Control System Thesis
[PDF]Distributed Control Systems DCS – DEFINE
http://definetraining.com/UserFiles/Distributed Control Systems _DCS_.pdf
CiteSeerX — DISTRIBUTED CONTROL SYSTEM
Fortune 500 External links:
Fortune 500 Technology Companies | Fortune
San Francisco External links:
North American Title – San Francisco
A Barbary Coast saloonkeeper and a Nob Hill impresario are rivals for the affections of a beautiful singer, both personally and professionally in 1906 San Francisco.
Current Local Time in San Francisco, California, USA
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
New York City External links:
The Real Housewives of New York City – Official Site
New York City Department of Environmental Protection – …
Harvard Club of New York City
Project charter External links:
What Is a Project Charter? Steering Your Project to Success
Download our FREE Project Charter Template. This is our one-page version of our project charter template which is based on the PMBOK Guide 5th Edition.
Design of experiments External links:
The design of experiments. (Book, 1935) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Statistical Design of Experiments
Design of Experiments – AbeBooks
Zero Defects External links:
Zero Defect Manufacturing – Zero Defects – Ujigami MES
Crosby Zero Defects Quality Program – 5SToday.com
Zero Defects: What Does It Achieve? What Does It Mean?
http://www.isixsigma.com › … › Capability Indices/Process Capability
Total productive maintenance External links:
[PPT]Introduction to Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
http://www.fkm.utm.my/~shari/download/tpm principles and concepts.ppt
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
[DOC]Total Productive Maintenance – Apogee
Taguchi methods External links:
Taguchi Methods Open Course Lecture 07-09, by Huei …
Taguchi Methods – GoLeanSixSigma.com
anova-tm taguchi methods doe software – Website of …
Cost-benefit analysis External links:
Cost-benefit analysis (Book, 2005) [WorldCat.org]
Cost-Benefit Analysis – investopedia.com
American Society for Quality External links:
ASQ Boston Section | American Society for Quality
ASQ Section 0505 | American Society for Quality
Root cause analysis External links:
What is Root Cause Analysis (RCA)? | ASQ
Online Root Cause Analysis Toolkit – Minnesota Dept. of …
Root Cause Analysis – VA National Center for Patient Safety
Analysis of variance External links:
[PPT]Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
Analysis of variance. (Book, 1964) [WorldCat.org]
Analysis Of Variance – ANOVA Definition – Investopedia
Control systems External links:
Linear Pro Access – Professional Access Control Systems
Watson Bowman Acme: Expansion joint & control systems
sensors, networking and control systems – ifm
Nassim Nicholas Taleb External links:
Nassim Nicholas Taleb (@nntaleb) | Twitter
Antifragile Quotes by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Nassim Nicholas Taleb Quotes – BrainyQuote
IEC 62264 External links:
General linear model External links:
General Linear Model – Social Research Methods
General Linear Model – enneagram.solutions
[PPT]General Linear Model – University of South Florida
http://faculty.cas.usf.edu/mbrannick/regression/9 GLM 1.ppt
Learning organization External links:
Family Learning Organization – Testing
Is Your Learning Organization Agility Fit? – clomedia.com
Family Learning Organization – Homeschool Testing, …
Voice of the customer External links:
[PPT]Voice of the Customer: Office 365 – Microsoft
[PDF]THE VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER. – mit.edu
iPerceptions | Full-Service Voice of the Customer solutions
Confidence trick External links:
Confidence Trick: The Interpretation of Confidence Intervals
Wall Street Confidence Trick: How Interest Rate Swaps …
Three sigma rule External links:
The Three Sigma Rule: The American Statistician: Vol 48, No 2
Control chart External links:
[PDF]CONTROL CHART – Air University
[PPT]Control Chart – Indiana University of Pennsylvania
http://www.hhs.iup.edu/CJANICAK/SAFE541CJ/Variable Control Charts.ppt
Chart control chartarea title | The ASP.NET Forums
Quantitative marketing research External links:
MKT 611 | Quantitative Marketing Research Methods – …
Quantitative Marketing Research Companies | …
Poka yoke External links:
Poka Yoke, First Edition – AbeBooks
Poka Yoke | HANSER eLibrary
[PDF]Poka yoke by Thiruvalluvar – JVR Consultants
Quick Response Manufacturing External links:
Optimizing Your Quick Response Manufacturing (QRM)
The Tempus Institute: Quick Response Manufacturing
Quick Response Manufacturing – TLC Electronics
Business Process Mapping External links:
Business Process Mapping and Business Process Modeling
Essential Guide to Business Process Mapping | Smartsheet
Reliability centered maintenance External links:
[PDF]What is Reliability Centered Maintenance? – Mainsaver
Industry-Leading Experts In Reliability Centered Maintenance
What is Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)?
Management fad External links:
Shared services: Management fad or real value – Strategy&
Six Sigma…a Stupid Management Fad? | NC State …
Is / Was Six Sigma a management fad? – Quora
Stratified sampling External links:
OVERDETERMINED: The Problem with Stratified Sampling …
6.1 How to Use Stratified Sampling | STAT 506
Stratified Sampling Flashcards | Quizlet
Business process External links:
[PDF]Business Process Guide Position Management : …
Ishikawa diagram External links:
Ishikawa Diagram – Investopedia
Value stream mapping External links:
SME – Value Stream Mapping
Value Stream Mapping Excel | Value Stream Map
[PDF]Lean and Clean Value Stream Mapping
Blue skies research External links:
UCL Earth Sciences – UCL – Blue Skies Research
Blue Skies Research, Inc. | SBIR.gov
Batch production External links:
Wines from small batch production boutiques | Lucy’s …
Check sheet External links:
[PDF]MCCCD Advisement Check Sheet for 2000-2000 …
[PDF]Inspection Check Sheet – hyundaiusa.com
https://www.hyundaiusa.com/pdf/150-Point Inspection Check Sheet.pdf
Electronic Check Sheet for Fire, EMS, & Police – Operative IQ
General Electric External links:
GE – General Electric Co Stock quote – CNNMoney.com
Portland General Electric – Official Site
Quality management External links:
Quality Management Training Solutions from BSI
abaqis® | Quality Management System
Standard deviation External links:
Standard Deviation by Katherine Heiny – Goodreads
standard deviation – Everything2.com
208 Title Loans – What Is Standard Deviation
Defects per million opportunities External links:
Defects per Million Opportunities (DPMO) – …
Axiomatic design External links:
Application of axiomatic design and TOPSIS …
International Conference on Axiomatic Design – 10times
[PDF]Axiomatic Design: 30 Years After – dspace.mit.edu
Statistical process control External links:
Statistical Process Control (SPC) Tutorial – MoreSteam.com
What is SPC – Statistical Process Control? | InfinityQS
[PDF]Statistical Process Control, Part 2: How and Why SPC …
Pareto chart External links:
Eight easy steps to creating a Pareto chart – Reliable Plant
Pareto Chart in Excel | Pareto Diagram | QI Macros
Pareto Chart Analysis (Pareto Diagram) | ASQ
Theory of constraints External links:
Theory of constraints. (eVideo, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Theory of Constraints (PowerPoint) – FlevyPro Document
The theory of constraints journal (Journal, magazine, …
Quality Function Deployment External links:
Quality Function Deployment QFD :: Overview :: The …
QFD Online – Quality Function Deployment
what is QFD? (quality function deployment) – …
Design for Six Sigma External links:
Design for Six Sigma for Service – AccessEngineering
[PDF]Design For Six Sigma (DFSS)
Design for Six Sigma | HANSER eLibrary