What is involved in Economic development
Find out what the related areas are that Economic development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Economic development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Economic development journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Economic development leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Economic development related domains to cover and 125 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Economic development, JEL classification codes, Experimental economics, Industrial Revolution, Income distribution, Labour market flexibility, World Bank Group, Economic history, Knowledge economy, Startup company, Game theory, Economic bubble, European Free Trade Association, Financial Revolution, International development, World War II, Library of Congress Control Number, Social service, Gross national income, Import Substitution Industrialization, Crime prevention, Cultural economics, Affordable housing, Monetary economics, Economic growth, High-speed rail, Labour economics, Gross national product, Financial deepening, Engineering economics, Life expectancy, Opportunity management, Business economics, Demographic economics, Economic methodology, Property rights, Freedom of association, Economic system, Community development, International Monetary Fund, Job creation, Service economy, Gender and development, Global Value Chain, Rural economics, Per capita income, Constitutional economics:
Economic development Critical Criteria:
Learn from Economic development issues and describe which business rules are needed as Economic development interface.
– What are our needs in relation to Economic development skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Economic development leaders?
JEL classification codes Critical Criteria:
Depict JEL classification codes planning and customize techniques for implementing JEL classification codes controls.
– Does Economic development include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Economic development, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Economic development agendas for the next 3 years?
Experimental economics Critical Criteria:
Survey Experimental economics leadership and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Experimental economics projects.
– What are the business goals Economic development is aiming to achieve?
– How do we go about Securing Economic development?
– How much does Economic development help?
Industrial Revolution Critical Criteria:
Chart Industrial Revolution projects and change contexts.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Economic development strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Are accountability and ownership for Economic development clearly defined?
– How can the value of Economic development be defined?
Income distribution Critical Criteria:
Boost Income distribution issues and devote time assessing Income distribution and its risk.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Economic development processes?
– What are the usability implications of Economic development actions?
– Do we have past Economic development Successes?
Labour market flexibility Critical Criteria:
Study Labour market flexibility tactics and pay attention to the small things.
– Does Economic development analysis show the relationships among important Economic development factors?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Economic development opportunities costing us money?
– What is our formula for success in Economic development ?
World Bank Group Critical Criteria:
Debate over World Bank Group outcomes and forecast involvement of future World Bank Group projects in development.
– How do we Improve Economic development service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the short and long-term Economic development goals?
Economic history Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Economic history quality and interpret which customers can’t participate in Economic history because they lack skills.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Economic development models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Think about the functions involved in your Economic development project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is Economic development Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Knowledge economy Critical Criteria:
Merge Knowledge economy decisions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Knowledge economy projects.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Economic development. How do we gain traction?
– What are the long-term Economic development goals?
– Who needs to know about Economic development ?
Startup company Critical Criteria:
Generalize Startup company strategies and define Startup company competency-based leadership.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Economic development Management?
– How will you measure your Economic development effectiveness?
Game theory Critical Criteria:
Design Game theory risks and summarize a clear Game theory focus.
– Is there any existing Economic development governance structure?
– Does the Economic development task fit the clients priorities?
Economic bubble Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Economic bubble quality and learn.
– Will Economic development have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Economic development requirements in detail?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Economic development?
European Free Trade Association Critical Criteria:
Facilitate European Free Trade Association results and look for lots of ideas.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Economic development project?
– How can you measure Economic development in a systematic way?
Financial Revolution Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Financial Revolution adoptions and grade techniques for implementing Financial Revolution controls.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Economic development forward?
– Is a Economic development Team Work effort in place?
– What about Economic development Analysis of results?
International development Critical Criteria:
Reorganize International development adoptions and overcome International development skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Economic development into the services that we provide?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Economic development leader?
– What are our Economic development Processes?
World War II Critical Criteria:
Map World War II engagements and raise human resource and employment practices for World War II.
Library of Congress Control Number Critical Criteria:
Audit Library of Congress Control Number tasks and oversee Library of Congress Control Number management by competencies.
– Think of your Economic development project. what are the main functions?
Social service Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Social service management and slay a dragon.
– Think about the people you identified for your Economic development project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Does Economic development create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What is the source of the strategies for Economic development strengthening and reform?
Gross national income Critical Criteria:
Analyze Gross national income failures and observe effective Gross national income.
– Do those selected for the Economic development team have a good general understanding of what Economic development is all about?
– What are the barriers to increased Economic development production?
– How do we go about Comparing Economic development approaches/solutions?
Import Substitution Industrialization Critical Criteria:
Audit Import Substitution Industrialization projects and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Import Substitution Industrialization information.
– What is the purpose of Economic development in relation to the mission?
Crime prevention Critical Criteria:
Judge Crime prevention projects and achieve a single Crime prevention view and bringing data together.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Economic development project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Economic development project?
– When a Economic development manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Cultural economics Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Cultural economics tasks and report on the economics of relationships managing Cultural economics and constraints.
– Among the Economic development product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Affordable housing Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Affordable housing engagements and figure out ways to motivate other Affordable housing users.
– Is the Economic development organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Economic development?
Monetary economics Critical Criteria:
Steer Monetary economics risks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Monetary economics information.
– How will you know that the Economic development project has been successful?
– What will drive Economic development change?
Economic growth Critical Criteria:
Gauge Economic growth outcomes and find out what it really means.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Economic development does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Do we all define Economic development in the same way?
– Are we Assessing Economic development and Risk?
High-speed rail Critical Criteria:
Investigate High-speed rail planning and create High-speed rail explanations for all managers.
– what is the best design framework for Economic development organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What threat is Economic development addressing?
Labour economics Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Labour economics risks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do we know that any Economic development analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Economic development activities?
– Is the scope of Economic development defined?
Gross national product Critical Criteria:
Use past Gross national product strategies and ask what if.
Financial deepening Critical Criteria:
Rank Financial deepening projects and attract Financial deepening skills.
– How to deal with Economic development Changes?
Engineering economics Critical Criteria:
Recall Engineering economics management and proactively manage Engineering economics risks.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Economic development process?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Economic development?
Life expectancy Critical Criteria:
See the value of Life expectancy strategies and separate what are the business goals Life expectancy is aiming to achieve.
– How do we manage Economic development Knowledge Management (KM)?
Opportunity management Critical Criteria:
Model after Opportunity management decisions and differentiate in coordinating Opportunity management.
– Consider your own Economic development project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Is maximizing Economic development protection the same as minimizing Economic development loss?
Business economics Critical Criteria:
Examine Business economics results and report on setting up Business economics without losing ground.
– Does Economic development systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Economic development that make it risky?
– Does our organization need more Economic development education?
Demographic economics Critical Criteria:
Design Demographic economics failures and adjust implementation of Demographic economics.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Economic development ?
– Have all basic functions of Economic development been defined?
Economic methodology Critical Criteria:
Value Economic methodology quality and develop and take control of the Economic methodology initiative.
– How do we measure improved Economic development service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are assumptions made in Economic development stated explicitly?
– How can skill-level changes improve Economic development?
Property rights Critical Criteria:
Infer Property rights planning and arbitrate Property rights techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What will be the policies for data sharing and public access (including provisions for protection of privacy, confidentiality, security, intellectual property rights and other rights as appropriate)?
– Who will own any copyright or intellectual property rights to the data?
– How to Secure Economic development?
Freedom of association Critical Criteria:
Grasp Freedom of association results and customize techniques for implementing Freedom of association controls.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Economic development services/products?
Economic system Critical Criteria:
Participate in Economic system goals and look in other fields.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Economic development process?
– How do you contribute to the well-being of your environmental, social, and economic systems?
– Do the Economic development decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Which Economic development goals are the most important?
Community development Critical Criteria:
Detail Community development tasks and work towards be a leading Community development expert.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Economic development experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
International Monetary Fund Critical Criteria:
Align International Monetary Fund quality and find out what it really means.
– What vendors make products that address the Economic development needs?
Job creation Critical Criteria:
Define Job creation results and adopt an insight outlook.
– Can we do Economic development without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Who will provide the final approval of Economic development deliverables?
Service economy Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Service economy failures and correct Service economy management by competencies.
– How do we maintain Economic developments Integrity?
Gender and development Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Gender and development goals and probe the present value of growth of Gender and development.
– Do we monitor the Economic development decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Are there Economic development Models?
Global Value Chain Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Global Value Chain planning and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Global Value Chain projects.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Economic development delivery for example is new software needed?
– In a project to restructure Economic development outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Rural economics Critical Criteria:
Debate over Rural economics tactics and maintain Rural economics for success.
– Is Supporting Economic development documentation required?
Per capita income Critical Criteria:
Guide Per capita income tasks and work towards be a leading Per capita income expert.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Economic development strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Economic development products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Constitutional economics Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Constitutional economics goals and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Constitutional economics is getting what it needs.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Economic development? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Economic development is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Economic development Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Economic development External links:
Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
Urban Planning & Economic Development | Community Builders
Department of Economic Development – Missouri
JEL classification codes External links:
JEL classification codes – YouTube
[PDF]JEL classification codes – es.rae
JEL Classification Codes – R
Experimental economics External links:
Experimental economics (eBook, 1994) [WorldCat.org]
Experimental Economics – Springer
“Experimental Economics” by Elizabeth Hoffman
Industrial Revolution External links:
Smart Factory Expo | Fourth Industrial Revolution 4IR
Industrial Revolution – Facts & Summary – HISTORY.com
Industrial Revolution Timeline – softschools.com
Income distribution External links:
[PDF]California’s Changing Income Distribution
What is Income Distribution? definition and meaning
Retirement Income Distribution Planning | America’s Annuity
Labour market flexibility External links:
May defends labour market flexibility in gig economy
[PDF]Labour Market Flexibility and Decent Work – United …
Types of labour market flexibility – YouTube
World Bank Group External links:
World Bank Group Flashcards | Quizlet
Welcome to The World Bank Group Extranet
Economic history External links:
The Journal of Economic History on JSTOR
Fordism | economic history | Britannica.com
The Journal of Economic History | Cambridge Core
Knowledge economy External links:
Opinion: House, knowledge economy needs immigrants – CNN
How to Create Good Blue-Collar Jobs in the Knowledge Economy
Jobs Rock Hill | Knowledge Economy Jobs in Rock Hill, SC
Startup company External links:
Startup Company: The Game
Betterment startup company in New York – Business Insider
World’s Largest Startup Company Platform | Startups.co
Game theory External links:
Game Theory (TV Series 2011– ) – IMDb
Game theory (Book, 1991) [WorldCat.org]
“Joan of Arcadia” Game Theory (TV Episode 2005) – IMDb
Economic bubble External links:
Tulip Mania : Economic Bubble – YouTube
Economic bubble Definition – NASDAQ.com
Tulip Mania: The First Economic Bubble – YouTube
European Free Trade Association External links:
European Free Trade Association
European Free Trade Association – EFTA – Home | Facebook
European Free Trade Association | Britannica.com
Financial Revolution External links:
Home | Financial Advisor for Next Financial Revolution
Coin Mastery – Experience the financial revolution
Financial Revolution | Gary Keesee Ministries
International development External links:
Donald M. Payne International Development Fellowship …
Power Africa | U.S. Agency for International Development
U.S. Agency for International Development
World War II External links:
Flight World War II (2015) – IMDb
World War II | HistoryNet
World War II – Battles, Facts, Videos & Pictures – History.com
Library of Congress Control Number External links:
[PDF]Library of Congress Control Number: 2001094693 …
Library of Congress Control Number – Balboa Press
AuthorHouse – Library of Congress Control Number
Social service External links:
Equifax Verification Services | Social Service Verifications
Gross national income External links:
Gross National Income for Colombia | FRED | St. Louis Fed
Countries Compared by Economy > Gross National Income. I…
National income – Gross national income – OECD Data
Crime prevention External links:
Crime Prevention. (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Security and Crime Prevention Strategies in …
Cultural economics External links:
Journal of Cultural Economics on JSTOR
Affordable housing External links:
Affordable housing in Boston | Boston.gov
Affordable Housing | City of New York – nyc.gov
Monetary economics External links:
Why is monetary economics important? – Quora
Monetary Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
Monetary Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
Economic growth External links:
Economic Growth and Regulatory Paperwork Reduction …
economic growth | Britannica.com
High-speed rail External links:
BuildHSR | California High-Speed Rail Authority
Labour economics External links:
Indian Society of Labour Economics – Isle – Home | Facebook
Labour Economics – ScienceDirect.com
Labour Economics – Official Site
Gross national product External links:
Economists use gross national product (GNP) to …
Gross National Product – GNP – Investopedia:gnp
Gross National Product | FRED | St. Louis Fed
Financial deepening External links:
CiteSeerX — Financial Deepening and Bank Runs
Engineering economics External links:
[PPT]Engineering Economics – California Institute of …
[PDF]SOET 370 – ENGINEERING ECONOMICS
Engineering economics (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
Life expectancy External links:
Life Expectancy Calculator
Lifespan Calculator – Test Your Life Expectancy || NM
Calculators: Life Expectancy – Social Security Administration
Opportunity management External links:
Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute – …
Business economics External links:
Business Economics and Public Policy Department
Business Economics | South Dakota State University
Demographic economics External links:
The Fed – Demographic Economics
Economic methodology External links:
[PDF]Dewey, Pragmatism, and Economic Methodology …
Economic methodology – YouTube
[PDF]FERC’S ECONOMIC METHODOLOGY CHAPTER 3
Property rights External links:
Intellectual Property Rights (IPRS) search – cbp.gov
Protect Your Property Rights | Home Closing 101
Property Rights in Real Estate – Express Title
Freedom of association External links:
Freedom of association | Define Freedom of association …
Freedom of Association and Protection of the Right to Organis…
Immigration and Freedom of Association | Ethics: Vol 119, …
Economic system External links:
Economic System Flashcards | Quizlet
What is an economic system? definition and meaning
Mixed Economic System – Investopedia
Community development External links:
Department of Economic and Community Development
What is Community Development? | PeerNetBC
Community Development & Revitalization
International Monetary Fund External links:
IMF — International Monetary Fund Home Page
International Monetary Fund – Washington, DC
The International Monetary Fund | Council on Foreign Relations
Job creation External links:
[PDF]MIDDLE CLASS TAX RELIEF AND JOB CREATION …
Service economy External links:
The service economy (eBook, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
The Rise of the Service Economy – NBER
The service economy (Book, 1968) [WorldCat.org]
Gender and development External links:
The Gender and Development Network – For Class …
IGDS – Institute for Gender and Development Studies
Choice for Peace Gender and Development – Home | Facebook
Global Value Chain External links:
U.S. Global Value Chain Coalition
WELCOMING A NEW ERA OF GLOBAL VALUE CHAIN
Global Value Chain | The Wine Industry – Sites@Duke
Rural economics External links:
ERIC – Thesaurus – Rural Economics
Rural economics is the study of rural economies, including: farm and non-farm industry. economic growth, development, and change. size and spatial distribution of production and household units and interregional trade. land use. housing and non-housing as to supply and demand. migration and (de)population.
What is Rural Economics – Internet Archive
Constitutional economics External links:
Constitutional Economics – CE
ECON 828: Constitutional Economics
Constitutional Economics 101: What is a Dollar?